Supernova
Discord: supernova92

Remove Amanda/AJ ban

Hello everyone!

I'm asking you to consider to remove Amanda's ban. He didn't do anything wrong! He didn't break any rule. He always play 'by the book'.

To my knowledge there hasn't been any reports on him.
There are players in the server who insult other players, troll by killing the VIP, team nade, spawn kill and nade, and nothing happens to them!

Why would Amanda be banned? Just because someone told you he was cheating? You can't figure out if a player is cheating just by watching his cam...
He's just very good. I know him for years. I really like to play with him in MYT server. This is very unfair because he isn't a toxic player or anything. He's so hilarious and very fun to play with.

Why did you do something like that to him? That's so unfair. You know there aren't many servers available to play with your friends.
Just because he plays better than most of us doesn't mean he's cheating. This is wrong!

it's an old game and there isn't that many new players joining in. We need to keep the old ones. Admins can't ban players left and right or we going to have to play alone in a near future because there won't be anyone playing this game anymore...
We gotta take care of our own,

Please, remove Amanda/AJ ban!

I'm hoping you reconsider Your decision.

I wish You all the best mates!

Cheers.
Supernova

Re: Remove Amanda/AJ ban

|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

the ban for cheating are not given at random .. but they are given only if there is evidence that proves the facts. there is an appeal to ban that is taken into consideration. Actions taken by in-game admins for other violations are based on the severity of the violation and whether the violation repeats. a violation of a rule can be resolved with a reminder by an admin if the kick or in extreme cases even a temporary ban is not enough. I remember that the use of cheats and bugs are very serious violations and I am not very tolerant of this type of violation however I have opened an appeal if it proves that it is not cheating the ban will be removed. I would also tell you that I appreciate your interest in this player but I would like this case to be resolved between myt and the player in question
Supernova

Yeah, of course mate! No problem.
I hope all of this can be resolved soon.

My apologies for spamming this post. I thought something went wrong with the website and I ended up uploading the same post 2 times.
Unfortunately, I don't have permission to delete any of my posts.

Best regards!

Return to “Appeals”