Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Re: Torq's little corner of Wonders & Mysteries

You guys wont F***ING believe it, this is no joke and no spam, I observe the same UFO over my city for a week it appears almost everyday day, we have forums where alot of people observed the same type of UFO from Dec. 29, I myself, my wife, my wifes brother, my father in law saw the object today as well, hehe all I know that is something really going on out there....

p.s. I know some of ya would think me got drunk, well I have to disapoint you, me sober for last 5 years, my wife did a video.

:shifty:
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

A little update guys, no wonder you are so excited :lolno:

UFO was seen all over the world on the Ney Year Eve.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... q=Ufo+2010
TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|Supersonic wrote:A little update guys, no wonder you are so excited :lolno:

UFO was seen all over the world on the Ney Year Eve.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... q=Ufo+2010
We saw one too (We were 50ppls looking at it France) 5 min past midnight 01.01.2010, lets not say UFO, but a glowing red ball. Was not a firework or a chopter neither a plan. When you say something is going on, that's true and there is more to come ;), Not extraterrestrial event, but man made UFO, like the holographic one over Moscow or spiral over norway.
An advise, don't trust what you see or will see.

Same as the one spotted in Roma same moment
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Thanks for you comment and clip TTF! :D

UFO - Uknown Flying Object, I didnt say Aliens ;-)

As for the vidoe, I cant say what we saw was the same object, this one seems to be quite close.

Well, TTF, you look like quite informed about things going on arround may be you will share with us? :wave:

:think:
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

You are not trying to say: "Those are made by human...but future human" are you?!
TTF
Team Founder

You're welcome supersonic =)

I think we saw the same things.
here some comments made from ppls over Europe:

Newcastle-upon -Tyne
Date of Sighting: 1st January 2010
Time: 8.15pm
Witness Name: Celia Hogg
Witness Statement: A bright flickering orange/red light travelling as fast as a helicopter on a straight course from north to south with no noise followed 10 minutes later by another travelling on exactly the same course.The light was below the clouds and clearly visible

Chobham, Surrey
Date of Sighting: 1st January 2010
Time: 12.10 am
Witness Name: Dawn B
Witness Statement: Sitting in our parents conservatory with a clear paned roof, noticed a very large bright orange circular light flying directly over the top of us. Thinking it was unusual, walked outside to see if it was the Police helicopter. There was no sound of an engine and no outline. It moved quicker than any aircraft and we later saw another 6. My son and I tried to take photos at different times (on mobiles) but no image could be seen through the screen. Never seen anything like it before.

Time: just after midnight
Witness Name: julie reeve
Witness Statement: I had gone outside at midnight to watch the fireworks when I noticed orange lights in the sky. At first I thought it was debris from the fireworks then I realised all the lights were moving in the same direction (roughly north-east to south-west). There were about 10 of them. I called my husband outside to see them, we thought at first they were helicopters or light aircraft because of their height and speed, but neither of us could hear any engine sounds. The lights were spaced far enough apart to be aircraft and were travelling at a fair speed. After they had passed over we could see another batch of them coming from the same direction, between 10 and 12 of them, then another batch, and then another. We live in open countryside near to the M62 and could see the lights coming across from a couple of miles away. I tried to view them through binoculars, but couldn’t make out what they were. I have since heard of chinese lanterns and I suppose that could explain what we saw, but they all seemed to be travelling too fast and high to be moving just on air currents ( I also don’t think there was any wind that night, although there could have been at altitude). We saw about 50 of these lights, there could have been more but it was a cold night and we went back indoors.

blairgowrie
Date of Sighting: 12ts jan 2010
Time: ufo
Witness Name: donna rannie ,jackie
Witness Statement: walking home with friends early hours new years morning bout 1am,looked up at sky was very clear apart from these like burnt orange lights it was hoovering bout sky then it took of with some speed,it defo wasnt no chinese lantern,or airplane as there was no noise.looked amazing to c

prescot liverpool
Date of Sighting: 1 1 2010
Time: 12.01
Witness Name: nick
Witness Statement: 8 of us were out in the back garden celebrating new year when from west to east at least 14 orange balls travelling farely rapidly appeared in the southern sky travelling down the Mersey river basin A number of the orange balls changed direction several times in a random way in other word they were not acting together.
All of us saw the lights!

ballycastle,county Antrim
Date of Sighting: 31/12/09 and 1/01/10
Time: 12 : 15
Witness Name: John Regal
Witness Statement: 2 nights in a row, small orange lights slowly moving across the town in the sky.
lights could have been about 100ft. apart

Cheltenham
Date of Sighting: 1st January
Time: 12.55am
Witness Name: G
Witness Statement: Looking outside my window in Cheltenham I saw an orange Orange light with white centre move across the sky in a straight line from North to South. it was pretty fast then disappeared.

Leeds, Bramley
Date of Sighting: December 31st 2009
Time: 12.00 to approx 12.30 a.m.
Witness Name: Valerie Watson
Witness Statement: As my house is elevated and I can see quite a distance over the Pudsey area I saw many orange lights, some travelling slowly and some quite quickly. I counted them at one time and there were approximately 12 travelling in different directions. Once the fireworks had died down so did the lights.

BRIMINGTON,CHESTERFIELD,
Date of Sighting: 01/01/10
Time: 00.10
Witness Name: Paul & Jane Knaggs
Witness Statement: We saw approximately 14-16 individual orange lights, spread at least two mile.
There was no audible noise. They came from a north easterly direction heading south westerly. I filmed them on my mobile and will try to put this on the net from my pc.
We live below a busy air space and are use to seeing planes but not from that direction or orange lights.

carlton, nottingham
Date of Sighting: new years eve
Time: 12:00-12:15
Witness Name: Daniel Davies
Witness Statement: i saw 4 orange lights just after the countdown and around ten past 12 there were about 2 moving at some speed and no noise and at the same height not lowering or getting higher i saw these in carlton on the field and nest to the field is a steep bank its the fiels with a church on it and changing rooms for football

Redhill Surrey
Date of Sighting: 01/01/10
Time: 00.05 AM
Witness Name: Steve
Witness Statement: We went outside the house to watch some of the new year fireworks and soon spotted a few strange orange lights drifting across the sky. Being in between Gatwick International and Redhill aerodrome Im very familiar with aircraft light and these certainly were not. There semed to be aroud 6 or 7 that grouped together to the south of us but we still sore a few more. I was very surprisped not to see anything in the news the next day as there must have been more people looking skyward to see in the new year

Horsham West Sussex
Date of Sighting: 01.01.2010
Time: 12.15.am
Witness Name: Bob Barker
Witness Statement: My wife called me to a top floor window of a flat where we where baby sitting that night,there was a formation of 8 orange balls of light flying in the formation that geese do in all there must have about 50 of these balls in all some flying fast ,some slow and two which took turns to circle each other,they where all heading South towards Hastings . My son two miles away and twelve of his guests all witnessed these sightings.I last saw a single ball of orange light about 7 weeks ago and at first thought a plane was on fire,i know what i saw and it was not man made.

Over Snowdonia mountain range
Date of Sighting: 1st jan 2010
Time: 00.05
Witness Name: mike jones
Witness Statement: We opened the door to let the new year in when we saw an orange light traveling towards us in Bethesda nr Bangor N,wales,It seemed to be around 3 to 5 thousand feet up and was traveling at quite a fast speed,It then took a turn towards S/E,It picked up speed at an alarming rate as it sped away from us.Within a few minutes it was out of sight.There was no noise emited at all.Someone out there must have seen it.It was a very quiet and calm night which in my mind makes it difficult to think that it was any kind of ‘ Chinese lantern ‘ Due to it’s speed and brightness. I was one of three people that witnesed it from the same spot.

colchester
Date of Sighting: 31.12.09
Time: 11:30
Witness Name: dave
Witness Statement: On the way back from work at around 11p.m I saw a bright orange light in the sky beneth the cloud cover we had that night, it pulsated as if on fire and was over the town area, when I got back to my girlfreinds I told here and we went back to mine. At 11:30 we were having our last cigeretts of the year in my garden when I saw an object in the sky exactly the same as the other but this one was much closer and it seemed most certainly round but with a strange pulating halo around it. As new year came closer but before 12 more and more kept passing over head and many in the distance, id say 12-15, we watched in amazment and wondered what they could be, It was as if they was all moving towards the same direction away from the town. Another of the last we saw pased over head and was easily the best veiw of one we had it was clearly round with a pulsating firey effect , I captured a video on my phone of this one as it was the closest. also we saw another 2 about 1 hour later.Amazing! I know your probobly thinking new years eve, Fireworks, but we was 100 percent these were not fireworks. fireworks dont cross the horizon. I wonder if anybody else saw anything strange and orange?

Irthlingborough, Wellingborough
Date of Sighting: 31.12.09
Time: 22:10
Witness Name: Mark Ibbertson
Witness Statement: 31.12.09 22;10- I just outside the back patio doors having a cigarette out in the back garden, when I looked up into the clear night with stars all around when I noticed to the South, what appeared to be, quite a large orange light heading in our direction at some speed. After about 10 seconds the light made a turn and was heading in a SW direction and quickly faded. I called all my family out to see this spectacular vision but the children were a bit worried so I had to make up a story for them. This was clearly by far the most unexplainable thing that I have ever seen. I’ve never come across any aircraft could possibly move that fast and also have a light that big or colour. I was looking for the flashing lights that you normally see with other aircraft but this object had none. The moving object was also silent which made me feel pretty lucky to have experienced such a spectacle.
Last edited by TTF on 16 Jan 2010, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.
TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|Supersonic wrote:You are not trying to say: "Those are made by human...but future human" are you?!
Hehe, can't say more about it, just trust me ;)
TTF
Team Founder

Here some from New years eve 2009 :P

Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Thats pretty cool compilation :thumbup: Keep it up.
TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|Supersonic wrote:Thats pretty cool compilation :thumbup: Keep it up.

Last =)

Supersonic
Ex-MYT

TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|Supersonic wrote:
Too much red cravats on that video, stay critic m8 ;)
TTF
Team Founder

Hey felas,

Want to see some interesting things =) so (btw i said interesting not weird ^^)

Before looking the video look the last photo taken by the nasa (today) Image
Lot of photoshop ^^

You can see photos from stereo behind here -> http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Hi and thanks for posting TTF, in the fact, its more interesting why NASA did such a bad photoshop, they could actually use a different pic, or at least use some computer effects. To my mind, they are trying to keep some intrigue... unfortunately, I cannot watch the video in the office now, due to protection, but I have watched one video couple of days ago, where one guy noticed sphere objects near the sun, they appear to be pretty huge, and they actually are moving.
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Last edited by Supersonic on 08 Apr 2010, 18:46, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Entertainment”