|MYT|Alexis

Re: Torq's little corner of Wonders & Mysteries

Long time.... I am back Torq's little corner of Wonders & Mysteries :)

The Secret History of the Moon....

|MYT|Alexis

Brazil UFO.... real or fake?

|MYT|Alexis

Could we really be alone?

|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Thanks Alexis for reviving this thread,,,Fascinating videos :D

I think the UFO Brazilian video is a fake...But I might be wrong ;-)
|MYT|Alexis

Look at the mystery of the geoglyphs of Nasca......

Nazca is one of the most mysterious places in the world. Get to know its stunning shapes.

Such uniques can be found only in the Peruvian Nazca in the form of huge patterns in the soil of the local plain. To this day, many scientists are researching the meaning of creating these incredible drawings. And who actually engraved them in the ground?

We will outline the most probable theories of the origin of drawings in Nazca, but whoever created them, it is certain that he took care of a hugely mysterious work of art.

We can find geometric shapes and forest spiders, monkeys, hummingbirds, whales and other forms of animals created by removing the upper dark volcanic layer of soil, under which a light sandstone or limestone base shines.

Were they created by aliens?
The Nazcan Indians once disappeared from this place quite unexpectedly and suddenly. So we know little not only about the figures, but also about their probable creators. Or are the aliens behind them?

Other researchers believe that these are ritual symbols created as tributes to the gods, others consider them to be a giant astronomical calendar or a designation of places with springs of groundwater.

|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

I admit that the mysteries are many
but many things were created in nature and some I have seen in person even if they seem created by aliens or others in reality it is nature that gives us its beauty

as far as aliens are concerned I believe that in the universe we are not alone but there are other intelligent life forms
it is said that in the so called area 51 there are contacts with some of these aliens

but a tip I do not think that we mere mortals would ever know

when we humans get to develop a technology that allows us to fly into space maybe we would know the answer
I am convinced that no technology is impossible to develop. since from the 60s onwards I saw the birth of technology that they always told me I was crazy to say they would be developed. and my answer is now that they invented it are you still calling me crazy?

until now I have never been wrong and my thought is that anything is possible. just in these days I have demonstrated to a team of electronic and computer engineers who told me that it was impossible to make a particular connection with a pc to a board. and they were all blown away when I proved it in real life and it works great. so you have a degree for nothing ?? :D

but maybe I'm changing the subject. it happens to me often :)
|MYT|Alexis

Thanks Danilo for your posting about Mysterious things and UFOs :D

I have a book ( Aliens.. Unacknowledged ) from Dr. Steven M. Greer... very interesting book :)

It is the greatest secret of the 20th century.....
|MYT|Alexis

Return to “Entertainment”