It is currently 18 Sep 2018, 21:39

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Torq's little corner of Wonders & Mysteries 
Ex-MYT

|MYT|Alexis wrote:
Mermaid... :o :shock:

Strange creature appears and caught by camera on a rock at seaside area Kiryat Yam of Israel.
The shape of the creature looks like a mermaid and when understood that keeps the attention disappeared under the sea surface.

WoooW! Thanks for sharing Alexis m8y!!! :shock: :o

23 Jun 2013, 10:45
Clan Leader

Indeed strange....

I wonder whether there is more in the sea than we think.....

28 Jun 2013, 07:32
Ex-MYT

I found this yesterday, unfortunatelly I don't remember well, where was this photo taken (I believe somewhere near the South American coasts).

The water pushed this strange dead body to the coast. This 'mutant' has a pig's shape, but it has fingers and toes like any human, and hasn't got fur...

People who are experienced in this case said there's nothing special about this corpse and they will destroy it...

I am wondering if there are more creatures like this...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

29 Jul 2013, 10:55
Ex-MYT

A rare hybrid animal was born in Italy, on a family's farm. The Ippo name was given to him. His father is a zebra saved from a closed circus, his mother is a donkey from this mentioned farm. As the owner of the farm told, he built a seperated cage for him, but he supposed the animal somehow escaped from there and visited the donkeys. This hybrid's name is 'zebkey' (according to the Hungarian name 'zebmár' ; donkey = szamár, zebra = zebra in Hungarian).

Ippo is completelly healthy, the shape of his head and ears are a donkey's, but his legs are striped like a zebra's. The owner said Ippo is not just a rare species, but unique all over the world.

Several other similar hybrids were born recently. The last documented was in 2011 in China, a same case, just there the mother was the zebra and the father was the donkey. Unfortunatelly none of these hybrids can have foals (children). According to the previous strange name this one is 'donra'.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

29 Jul 2013, 11:18

The pool floated a strange object resembling the net

UFO experts have puzzled with the strange phenomenon that caught the security camera at the pool in Naples, Florida. On the surface there hovered something that remotely looks like a huge spider web, that changed shape. After about thirty minutes, the object began to fade......

03 Oct 2013, 14:26

I made an angel and I have proof of God's presence, says priest

American evangelical priest Charles Shelton came with the assertion that the angel appeared to his land. Sign of God's presence caught the security camera outside his house. The angel then had to move into his house.

Forty-eight priest from the small town of Charleston in West Virginia claims that the 4th Aug. woke up around the 3rd morning with a special need for prayer. So He went downstairs to the living room to pray for their loved ones and to ask God to show him.

A few moments later warned him of something his surveillance system. He went to have a look and saw a bright light moving at the fence and subsequently the door. The moment had a "divine light" to enter into the living room, apparently felt strange vibrations.

"I was very surprised, the Lord revealed to me his angel, as evidence of his presence," Shelton told reporters.

03 Oct 2013, 14:45

25 Dec 2013, 08:58
Clan Leader

Have Apples Maps found the Loch Ness Monster ?

If not what is this image ?

(After the bloody Advert lol)

21 Apr 2014, 07:55
Ex-MYT

Steam: |WM|BaDTimE
|MYT|Torq wrote:
Have Apples Maps found the Loch Ness Monster ?

If not what is this image ?

(After the bloody Advert lol)

Apple Publicity? :roll:

21 Apr 2014, 08:57

The explanation has been available for only two options. Satellite either really captured the legendary creature of Loch Ness, or is it a phenomenon caused by a breaking wave. :)

23 Apr 2014, 16:36

What it was ?

29 Apr 2014, 17:56
Ex-MYT

Teleporting man was recorded in Rome. The Italian Police found this record in a camera watching ther streets. It seemed like the man was feleing from somebody. He turned back, pushed a button on his 'thing' and disappeared.

14 Jul 2014, 13:55

:o UFO

Interesting footage of a saucer shaped object being transported along a highway in Cornwall, UK.

22 Aug 2014, 10:22

Time Travel... :)

14 Nov 2014, 15:02
Honorary Member

Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr
So like i posted on chat, some of you may heard on teamspeak Torq mystery typing machine and some may want to see how it looks like. So there it is.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There is also his mystery 'glass' for wine.. Thats why he play so bad after drinking two of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

15 Feb 2015, 11:59
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next