|MYT|Beerbelott

The Bourne Legacy

That movie is a serious pile of crap.

The first part is quite OK, but the second one is full of impossible stunts, movements, tricks, situations...
At some points you wonder if the director didn't consider his audience as a whole bunch of dumbs. :shifty:

Anyhow, I still had a good entertaining experience, since you'll get some laughs (and the whole theater aswell) for those impossible things. :lolno:
That movie won't be a well-remembered masterpiece for sure, but you will still have some fun watching it.

However, if the Jason Bourne trilogy is in your heart, please, please don't go watch it! :lol:
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

Re: The Bourne Legacy

I AM Jason Bourne, so I can ensure that I did all that **** stuff. :D

Except for 007 and that trick of make a movie with a pre-history (such as Star Wars and some others...), long trilogies are doomed to fail (I gave up from Saw on III or IV...).
Anyway, Thx! I will wait to watch that in open TV ;-)

PS: I am Bruce Willis as well :lol:
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

Didnt saw that movie yet so i wont rate it. :) I will watch it soon (i hope :roll: ). Anyway not all trilogies are fail movies Bad :twisted: For example Lord of the Ring and some others titles, for me are awesome movies. :shifty: I agree about Saw, after III they sucked it.. :think:
|MYT|Braveheart
Honorary Member

• The matrix became worse with each movie.
  • Resident Evil... all good, but the 4th has no new stuff to offer. Getting boring. I expected a final, didn't get it and not waiting for it anymore.
  • The Bourne Trilogy was amazing. Each episode was a new story on a higher level within the training of special agents. But all has been cleared out in the end. So i expect for the 4th a total other story. Somehow I don't expect to much from it, but I am going to see it.
  • Lord of the rings. Fantastic trilogy. 1 story - 3 movies long. It's known from the start (because of the books) and makes it just great. "A hobbit's tale" I think to be most interesting as it was already mentioned in 'LOTR'. At the start, how Bilbo Baggins got the ring in the first place during his adventure killing the dragon.
... All trilogys can have a nice story line or go worse. But a sequal on this will mostly be dissapointing. Go watch a soap or movies with different episodes (Star wars for example).
Image Image
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

|MYT|Beerbelott wrote: The first part is quite OK, but the second one is full of impossible stunts, movements, tricks, situations...
Only impossible because you cant do them, I'm pretty sure I could pull off those stunts :p
|MYT|Beerbelott

I loved to self-repairing car each time the camera changed position in the last stunt of the movie :lol:

I am also sure you can get a motorbike up again when you almost hit the road, driving quick, with someon behind you on the seat and between a truck and the border of the bridge. :lolno:

Return to “Entertainment”