BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

Possible Torq's paradise

When I was in Air Force, I had to live in Brazil's southern for a time.
In Rio, I used to live with >40° temp in summer, then some weekend I decided to experience negative temp for first time.
All that I can say is that I would be in trouble in Europe. I got 'only' -1° and I could not feel my fingers even with gloves and hands in pocket :lol:
But I enjoyned my first travel to Bento Gonçalves: The World of Wine :dukk:

The town is a colony of Italians. Almost all cities in southern are colonies of Germans in majority, or Italians.
That's funny cuz old ppl there sometimes talk to each other in some strange dialect, since they could not speak Italian during the war.

Even before cross the city's portal, you see by the road the Vineyard Valley, nothing more than a lot of wineries.

Btw, the city portal seems nothing more than a wine barrel :P Then why not the local church too? And ofc, the wine fountain :D For many the main attraction of city is the train with cross the Vineyard Valley trhu 23km of wineries and during the travel you taste all their wines in each station. For each train seat there's a wine cup hanged near window (you'll need it). Imo fake XIX century Italian girls are better than wine :D mainly before drink all those very good free wine in stations :P Certainly it doesn't beat Torq's basement, but it's a start There's nice restaurants, but Boss need a 'boss-like' restaurant to drink his wine. What about a castle hotel?
You also can take the Wine's Road and visit the neighbour cities to find more wine (you can always find some free degustation events arround with good reserves) and... wtf?!
And finally, to get ready for more wine: The Wine Run
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: Possible Torq's paradise

|MYT|BaDTimE wrote:When I was in Air Force, I had to live in Brazil's southern for a time.
In Rio, I used to live with >40° temp in summer, then some weekend I decided to experience negative temp for first time.
All that I can say is that I would be in trouble in Europe. I got 'only' -1° and I could not feel my fingers even with gloves and hands in pocket :lol:
But I enjoyned my first travel to Bento Gonçalves: The World of Wine :dukk:

The town is a colony of Italians. Almost all cities in southern are colonies of Germans in majority, or Italians.
That's funny cuz old ppl there sometimes talk to each other in some strange dialect, since they could not speak Italian during the war.

Even before cross the city's portal, you see by the road the Vineyard Valley, nothing more than a lot of wineries.

Btw, the city portal seems nothing more than a wine barrel :P Then why not the local church too? And ofc, the wine fountain :D For many the main attraction of city is the train with cross the Vineyard Valley trhu 23km of wineries and during the travel you taste all their wines in each station. For each train seat there's a wine cup hanged near window (you'll need it). Imo fake XIX century Italian girls are better than wine :D mainly before drink all those very good free wine in stations :P Certainly it doesn't beat Torq's basement, but it's a start There's nice restaurants, but Boss need a 'boss-like' restaurant to drink his wine. What about a castle hotel?
You also can take the Wine's Road and visit the neighbour cities to find more wine (you can always find some free degustation events arround with good reserves) and... wtf?!
And finally, to get ready for more wine: The Wine Run

Thanks for that Bad m8y :P

Jess get me a barrel or two :knockit:
|MYT|Zardes
Team Member
Origin: MrZardes
Steam: zardesm

I don`t know why but this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM is now playing in my radio when I am reading this :O AAAAAAAAAA is it normal?...
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

Sure Zardes.. No excuses dude.. We all know you listen justin bieber, miley curys, one direction and others.. You can't hide it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Btw nice story Badtime..
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

Zarde m8y, real men don't feel ashamed for such things... They just blame their little sister :D

---

I just discovered that some photos posted was photoshoped :o

Thru a process involving filters, equalization, steganography, smart contrast and after 2 hours of 5 teraflops processing, finally I got the original scene behind that bogus:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
|MYT|Zardes
Team Member
Origin: MrZardes
Steam: zardesm

Dont provoke me! Otherwise I will start sing on TS :muahah: :PSN5:
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

|MYT|Zardes wrote:Dont provoke me! Otherwise I will start sing on TS :muahah: :PSN5:
And you will lose ur priority speaker status :lol: :lol: :yesyes:

Return to “Entertainment”