|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: Grateful penguin

|MYT|Mazso wrote:Torq m8y, I think I have found the story you were talking about yesterday. It's a Hungarian article, so I am translating it and anyone else may know this wonderful story. :)

<><><>

The little penguin swims 8 thousand kilometres a year to see the man who saved his life

In 2011 a Brasilian pensioner man Joao Pereira de Souza found a starving little penguin covered with oil on an island coast near Rio de Janeiro. He cleaned the bird, gave him food, saved his life. The penguin gratitudes the man by visiting him every year even he has to take 8 thousand kilometres.

One week after the man just started to nurse the bird, he recovered strenght. When the man took him to the coast to let him free, the penguin did not leave, but stayed with him for 1 more year. After this the bird departed and the man believed they will never see each other again. But the penguin - despite he does not like humans and never lets any of them close to himself - swims home every June and stays with the man until February. Expresses his love towards him.

Thanks Maz m8y ... :D

Awesome story.... I first read about this in the Daily Mail this week...
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

Indeed. Penguin using radar.

Pls, move to KC asap.
Sting
Ex-MYT
Steam: bmw93

|MYT|BaDTimE wrote:Indeed. Penguin using radar.

Pls, move to KC asap.
+100

Nice story, didn't know they are that friendly
Can anybody provide me with a decent challenge?!

Viper
Ex-MYT
Steam: srxviper

|MYT|BaDTimE wrote:Indeed. Penguin using radar.

Pls, move to KC asap.
And this came from the man who saved the bird in the first place........ :PSN3:

Return to “Entertainment”