Adriano
Ex-MYT

help pls

hello after some time pause i try to comeback play but i encounter some problems ...i ussualy connected with gametrack app but i see that it isn't allowed anymore so i go to myt forum in section help conect to swat and i downloaded de engine dll , i replace it but when i try to connect it doesn't work ..slots were open ... any help to my problem? remember u gain a friend and a player :P
thx
|MYT|Quetzelcoatlus
Team Leader
Discord: Quetzelcoatlus
Steam: Quetzelcoatlus

Re: help pls

I don't know why your method doesn't work, but can tell you how I do it: I ususally connect to server with direct IP taken from https://swat4stats.com/servers/?filter_empty=on. I copy the IP address (for our server it is 51.15.152.220:10480) and then go to SWAT4, use button "direct IP" or something like that in Multiplayer Mode, paste (Ctrl+V) into first area and click join.
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

Adriano wrote:hello after some time pause i try to comeback play but i encounter some problems ...i ussualy connected with gametrack app but i see that it isn't allowed anymore so i go to myt forum in section help conect to swat and i downloaded de engine dll , i replace it but when i try to connect it doesn't work ..slots were open ... any help to my problem? remember u gain a friend and a player :P
thx
What actually is the problem, you can't see the list, it crashes or it doens't load the game ?
|MYT|MaPsTaR
Team Leader
Discord: |MYT|MaPsTaR#5679
Origin: mapstar87
Steam: mapstar87
Uplay: mapstar87

Wes wrote:What actually is the problem, you can't see the list, it crashes or it doens't load the game ?
Maybe he tries to double click a server to join (worked in old server list - as far as i remember?)
Agree, need more details to help!
There is no cloud, it's just someone else's computer!

Return to “SWAT4 Stats Tracker Support”