Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

Re: Feature request

|MYT|Trollzilla wrote:
|MYT|Mazso wrote:Instead of Suspects neutralized => Suspects neutralized good/bad (or something like this to show a ratio between allowed and unauthorized sus kills). Same for incapacitated.
Detection of authorised/unauthorised kills is bugged to hell.
I agree.

Even if your kill is authorised the game sees it as unauthorised 80% of the time.
Also on some ocasion you need to take a kill but for the game is is stated in the unauthorized section, so it is not very accurate.
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

Hello! I'm sorry for being quite unproductive on this matter due to lack of free time but the refurbishment is still progress :twisted:
All requests except for server side changes (those will be considered later) above are accounted.

Speaking of charts what kind of them would you like to see? Consider checking these and these example

Also I was wondering if anyone cares about their annual stats being replaced all time stats?

I mean this button profile
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

|MYT|Serge wrote:Also I was wondering if anyone cares about their annual stats being replaced all time stats?
Bit offz...

I don't mind, but can't you keep annual and place the 'all time' as default? (pressing those arrows like this: "All Time" <- "2016" <- "2015" <- "2014"...)
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

|MYT|BaDTimE wrote:
|MYT|Serge wrote:Also I was wondering if anyone cares about their annual stats being replaced all time stats?
Bit offz...

I don't mind, but can't you keep annual and place the 'all time' as default? (pressing those arrows like this: "All Time" <- "2016" <- "2015" <- "2014"...)
Sure :thumbup:
Viper
Ex-MYT
Steam: srxviper

I like the idea of separating the stats by year. This gives the player a chance to compare certain aspects of their gameplay, such as K/D ratio, accuracy, etc.

I think the old stats page's data is "all time". That is where I would go, if I want to look at "all time" stats or how the stats are by individual maps.

As to the charts, I think it would be interesting to group them by maps. Some maps would take longer to have an outcome, etc.
|MYT|Trollzilla
Team Leader
Discord: Foley#1330

|MYT|Serge wrote:Speaking of charts what kind of them would you like to see? Consider checking these and these example
1. Distribution of players around the world: (a) all players, (b) each server separately.
2. "Round's results" from beta. Arguments are discreet so maybe turn it into stacked column percentage chart.
3. SWAT win / Suspects win / Tie in a stacked bar/column percentage chart for each map separately.
4. Scatter graphs potentially showing correlation between wins and: (a) kills, (b) arrests, (c) K/D ratio, (d) score per minute, (e) playtime. You can't do it for all the players so maybe plot, say, 200 players with highest playtime.
Sting
Ex-MYT
Steam: bmw93

Hi,

can you add aliases option ( other nicknames have been used) based on ip/range ?
Can anybody provide me with a decent challenge?!

Mosquito

Possibility to finish incapacitated suspects in COOP, like it is in single player, would be more realistic.
Mosquito

|MYT|Mazso wrote:
Mosquito wrote:Possibility to finish incapacitated suspects in COOP, like it is in single player, would be more realistic.
You mean to kill them?

We even have too much trouble on server, this would make people more cruel..

Well, this not barbie and ken game. This is military, police, swat. In reality police do not use pepper ball or some other ll ****, cause people even with torn apart legs can shoot and fight some time after injury. They use this **** only when they sure sus is unarmed, or has hands up and when they have support from lethal equipped colleague near them who holding on aim that sus, and only then they use that ****, when they are fully safe, not talking about that nobody use non lethal "guns", tazer other non lethal sh..t on sus in vests, other armor and with machine guns, and when there are a lot of them so on.. Stupid unrealistic swat4.. damn creators of the game turned the "game that could be excellent" to deep level of stupidity and unrealisticness.

And I actually open you a secret - when spec forces respond to a lot of sus call, they tend to finish guys while they proceed, why? - cause they have not much time to see how bad sus injury is or how damn terminator he/she is, so on, they do not have right on mistake or so on, and if they do not finish/secure that guy, and he/her injury is not very severe or this guy is "terminator", that guy can back/flank them and shoot them while they proceed further, or detonate bomb, or call for help, or do other bad things to them, to civs, and put the mission and so on in danger. THAT IS NOT BARBIE AND PINK UNICORN STUFF. That is damn deadly danger 1 mistake and u are dead stuff. Fluffy feathers, pepper ball "gun", box of chocolate and so on do not work there.
And military scout and other spec forces are even more bloody stuff - when they are on mission when it is not contr-strike deal but mostly covered - they at all kill all people, who spot them while they proceed, cause they can not endanger both them and mission goal.

I know, that Swat 4 is totally **** unrealistic game with unrealistic stupid rules, unrealistic stupid shooting points, unrealistic stupid AI, so on, made 4 children to teach them tolerance and be thankful and tolerant when their females fked and inseminate by aliens, and then to give them their a.. to be fked, so on, i know that, but we don't have for now another 1, and i don't know about u, but i don't want to play that game like it is barbie and ken game is, even if they (**** creators of the game) were intended to do this game that way.

If u want completely turn that game to barbie and ken like, u can create special non lethal server like ALPHA was, and then there will be no cruelty.. also u can give suspects there instead of their guns some flowers, and they will be shooting in u rose petals and send u hearts and kisses, and u will be eating chocolate together, have kids and happy marriage together..
Or you just can play some other pink girl games, where no cruelty is, like those 1s 4 example: http://www.girlsgogames.com.
Last edited by Mosquito on 06 Feb 2017, 17:54, edited 20 times in total.
Mosquito

Yes, and about punches. ... It is total stupidity, that 1 punch to civ or fellow officer do injury and in civ case it take away 5 points, and in fellow officer case in addition to taking away 5 points from "no injury to player", also do -5 penalty. Common... that is already totally overbulls..it. At least do "injury" to civ after 4 or 3 punches, and same for fellow officer. That is more realistic and damn just more sensible..

And actually that tazer of yours is much more danger in reality, cause max damage from punch can be some bruise, it should be some Mike Tyson punch to do real injury.., when tazer, except from it penetrate the body with it needles and can place in body some infection, it can do real harm and cause death - cause it is can interfere with heart rhythm and cause heart to stop, cause insult, else heart issues, or if person has some issue with neurons, it can provoke damage to brain, else. Also, if person has some electromagnetic devises embedded in body for some reason - it can cause malfunction and thus harm to person.

Damn, those swat4 creators completely fked up damn good idea, and turn "can be excellent game" to stupid unrealistic barbie and ken like something...
Just we don't have another like that but good game, so stuck with this 1.. so please, lets try do what we can do, to do it as good, more realistic, more smart as possible.

Thanks, good luck to good people.
Mosquito

Is it possible to undo injury to civ or to officer from 1 punch? Common, a lot of shots in close distance from less lethal shotgun to civ do NO injury to him/her, but 1 punch do? It is ridiculous. Plz, if u could be so kind and if it is possible, could u plz make injury from punch to civ and to officer on 4th-5th punch.. Also less lethal shotgun - it do no harm and do no injury to civs, but 1 shot from it to VESTED officer do injury to that officer? Again, ridiculous... In that case it is sensible to do injury to all (to civs, to sus, to officers) from 1 shot from ll shotgun, or do injury to civ and to officer from ll shotgun on 4-5th shot, what is better. Plz, lets do what is in our possibilities to do, to do this game at least a little bit less stupid and less unrealistic ridiculous (as it is such)..

Also about stingers - i saw that 2 or 3 stingers (2 i think) on team player do kick of that stinger user.. I understand why you did kick after team stingering, to prevent such misbehavior as teamtazering so on, but when teamtazer, it is in most cases intentional, when in stinger from launcher situation - not. And i do not ask to remove that kick, i just asking to ad little bit higher quantity of those stingers needed to be kicked. I and many people prefer stingers, cause.. well, i have written about that a lot, cause flashbang is sht as in real life as in game. And, in not small maps, when some1 use launcher with stingers, even me, who is relative good with it, I and other peoiple unintentionally do few team stingering, cause launcher has high kick, bounce, recoil, big aim screen, so on, and it is hard 100% predict it finish flying point, sus appear suddenly and to save team and me i use launcher on him same time doing team stinger, or teammate running in direction of stinger hit, or u see that sus are unaffected or not surrending and u sending another grenade to save team, but some (dummy) teammate already rushed in room, so got thus stingered, so on, different situations.. and even with hand stinger same happens, big aim, some game unseen structure objects get in the way, that change grenade direction, so so on.. and player kicked, good game failed cause of it, so on, cause 2 team stinger - kick.. it is stupid.

So plz, i ask u, do team kick from team stinger on 4rth team stinger or at 5th team stinger, not on 2nd-3d. Try to use launcher in games for some time with stingers by your own not wanting same time to do team stinger, and u will see it by yourself and will understand me that 2-3 teamstinger while on not small maps is almost usually happens unintentionally. ...
Thanks.

Return to “SWAT4 Stats Tracker Support”