It is currently 28 Jul 2017, 06:49

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
I am waiting an explanation about ban! 

Tonight in Fairfax Residence map, i banned. I think svetlana banned me because she said "i ban you if you stop" (or meaning like this) and suddenly i disconnected from server. I guessed, she kick me out, then i tried reconnect i saw "You have been banned from this server".

Why?

I used cheat, hack?
I did spawn kill, rape, nade continuously in spite of warnings?

What for?

Because

I asked for do justice to all players. Whenever i break the rules by accident, admins response very fast. Tonight "souljah" killed us in our spawn (spawn camp on windows or in bushes, i didn't see) i said to Kill_me this violation. He did not do any thing to him. But several days ago in same map, i was going to camp around vip, then swats suddenly spawned on my front and i shot. I killed Kill_me and he kicked me immediately. And he reminded me the rules. Ok. He was right. I accept. But, if you have rules operationalise for everyone. If i am wrong correct me but asking for justice reason for ban? Or dislike me?

Your server rules are sensetive and practicable for unloveble persons? I witnessed many many many times this; if any MYT members break rules there is no kick, no warnings. Everybody become blind or cheap excuses. Similarly, who was the admin that night, if the rule breaker admin's friend maybe he\she warns. But i haven't seen kick or ban.
In my opinion you should't kill any myt members in spawn. Otherwise they aren't remembering the rules. If they have rage, hatred on you, rules become visible. :)

If you don't follow your rules, you dont have to ask follow to others. That is very simple plot.

14 Mar 2017, 22:48
Clan Leader

The action was for abusive language against Svetlana,,,

The ban is temporary but please be aware we take this kind of violation very seriously.

14 Mar 2017, 23:05

What?
Abusive language to svet?
Omg i said "stfu" for weird named guy (scharfsch├╝tse) which is he said me "dont cry and play your game like a man"

:)

It is useless effort to explain myself. If she to resentment my words maybe she could ask me? (Are you saying to me? or other expressions)

14 Mar 2017, 23:18

Paladin!
First: i banned you cuz u said what u said!
Lets see your point: mb we have sensitive rules thats why we r better then WM server were r no rules. Our server is popular, many ppl likes play here so we have to do something against troublemakers. Sometimes u r troublemaker, mb u dont understand our view. This forum is a good place to talk about it.
If you say that admis didnt see if swat or sus made sapwnkill its ok ( we cant use 7 cams at the same time) but how u say....thats the problem. And its not true that we kick only u if u make some mistake but u say this every time in public when u r on server. U blame every admins (Mazso, me etc) . I could say too that u dont like us, thats why u blame us every time but i didnt say this. ( u did )
There is a link where u can see our view of spawncamp/kill mytteam.com/spawn. If u have any question pls tell us.
The problem is how u act on server.
When today some1 killed in spawn and KM did nothing, u started blame Mazso and other admins . I told u stop this or i ban u. Your answer was.....rly childish and provocative, and abusive ofc. And after this u r surprised why r u banned? U should think first before u write something. I dont have personal problem with u, rly ..trust me. Its not about this. U just cant write what u want, if u do, then u have to accept the consequences. We can talk like normal ppl here or on discord, but when u start blame and abuse some1 on server, i wont accept that.
When u r not angry, u play nice. Pls try to be like this

14 Mar 2017, 23:25
Team Leader

First of all what title is this? You wait for an explanation about your ban? Why should admins explain their actions?

Anyway, the ban was for this sentence

Quote:
[14/3/2017 21:13:59]: Say: Paladin_Danse: stfu you weird named homo

If you didn't say this to Svetlana, your timing was the worst on earth. Also, everyone must respect all players. We don't speak with anyone like this.

At the end, the ban has expired, you are free to use our servers.

15 Mar 2017, 10:36

Quote:
First of all what title is this?

For double standarts. ;)
Quote:
Why should admins explain their actions?

Yes you should because you are not irresponsible for your actions. In this situation i am right.

Please share my banning sentence before your sentence and whole chat to ban. Let's see what happened that night. I know you have personal problems with me. You are looking for my penalties all time. If you see (almost accidentally) you are acting very fast.
And i didn't forget your kick at Foodwall map. You did not kill me in my camp spot (behind white police car in the middle) and you said "that is what you want" and i kicked then you muted me. You said it was spawn camp but i was aiming at 2. window and you were there. You did not able to beat me and you abused your admin rights. Please consider your behaviors before allegation. I saw many times kicked players by you because they caused lose your team. I don't want to start argument about this but i aware of all acts.

If i see unjustice behaviors on me or other players, normally i am getting angry. At this time i saw provocative responses my mouth zip opening which is weird named guy did this. Please share all chat log. Last thing, (svetlana and mazso) if you think svetlana's name weird instead of "scrhar.. bla bla name" it is your problem. "Homo" insult is using for men.

16 Mar 2017, 17:58
Team Leader

Paladin_Danse wrote:
Quote:
First of all what title is this?

For double standarts. ;)
Quote:
Why should admins explain their actions?

Yes you should because you are not irresponsible for your actions. In this situation i am right.

Please share my banning sentence before your sentence and whole chat to ban. Let's see what happened that night. I know you have personal problems with me. You are looking for my penalties all time. If you see (almost accidentally) you are acting very fast.
And i didn't forget your kick at Foodwall map. You did not kill me in my camp spot (behind white police car in the middle) and you said "that is what you want" and i kicked then you muted me. You said it was spawn camp but i was aiming at 2. window and you were there. You did not able to beat me and you abused your admin rights. Please consider your behaviors before allegation. I saw many times kicked players by you because they caused lose your team. I don't want to start argument about this but i aware of all acts.

If i see unjustice behaviors on me or other players, normally i am getting angry. At this time i saw provocative responses my mouth zip opening which is weird named guy did this. Please share all chat log. Last thing, (svetlana and mazso) if you think svetlana's name weird instead of "scrhar.. bla bla name" it is your problem. "Homo" insult is using for men.

The banning reason was that sentence only. I copied only that, because that was the only reason. There were indeed more comments, but unfortunatelly you entered this text in the worst time.

About the window shooting.. Torq and me discussed it. Torq thought you were shooting snipers who tried to cover vip. But that was not the case. The respawned players lived for 1-2 seconds. And if you shoot even the left window, the players are not able to fully exit their spawn area. The new spawncamp rule says that you cannot engage opponents at either exit way of their spawn. While they don't pass the door at all, so while they are in the radius of the door, it is still spawncamp.

What I see is that your anger makes you think actions are taken on losing.

EDIT

Oh, and one more thing.. If I kicked players who I don't like, the server would have maximum 8-10 players at the same time.

16 Mar 2017, 19:29
Honorary Member

battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX
Paladin,

You asked for an explanation of your ban. This was provided by Torq.

It has been expanded on and further details have been provided.

Our admin reports are reviewed internally by Team Leaders and other members. If they feel an admin action is unjustified that admin will be spoken to.

Based on the feedback provided to you you broke two rules with that comment.

1) It was an argumentative with an admin
2) It was insulting and offensive.

:locked:

I don't see this thread continuing in a constructive manner therefore I am locking it. If you wish to make a constructive comment to this thread send me a PM on the site and I will post it for you if it contributes to the discussion in a valuable way.

16 Mar 2017, 19:42
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]