It is currently 20 Jun 2018, 09:05




Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
History of MYT 
Author Message
Ex-MYT
User avatar

Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 16:44
Posts: 590
Location: England
Reply with quote
Post 
HUH me confused :?

_________________
I laugh in the face of danger.

Image

IN THE GHETTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


16 Sep 2007, 20:51
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
|MYT|AnT wrote:
HUH me confused :?


U r always :P


17 Sep 2007, 02:47
Ex-MYT
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2005, 18:01
Posts: 246
Location: Istanbul/Turkey
Reply with quote
Post 
|MYT|MANIAC wrote:
LORD<SALADIN> wrote:
|MYT|Taran wrote:
We must thank to the admin who kick them.


No Problem :P


(Its a joke, some moderators cant understand I think)


no m8 i understand.
it just seems strange that you keep wanting credit for what someone else did.
as you was never in SC clan and you are not american.


I wrote it cuz of my old message which is at the beginning of the topic. As I told before, It was a joke, sorry for annoyance :wink:


17 Sep 2007, 07:18
Profile
Team Founder

Joined: 24 Jul 2005, 20:25
Posts: 1031
Location: On The Prowl
Reply with quote
Post 
the first time maybe a joke, but when repeated over and over it seems you are trying to take credit for something
you didnt do. as i said just seems strange.


17 Sep 2007, 07:27
Profile ICQ YIM
Team Leader
User avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 13:00
Posts: 2241
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious
Reply with quote
Post 
Anyone remembers those old great times? (sep of 2005 to be correct) :wink:

Image Image
Oh..look there is even Ant :P


11 Oct 2007, 02:02
Profile
Ex-MYT
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2005, 18:01
Posts: 246
Location: Istanbul/Turkey
Reply with quote
Post 
|MYT|Serge wrote:
Anyone remembers those old great times? (sep of 2005 to be correct) :wink:

Image Image
Oh..look there is even Ant :P


Good point sergeant :D


26 Oct 2007, 09:55
Profile
Ex-MYT
User avatar

Joined: 26 Mar 2007, 15:58
Posts: 177
Location: Norway
Reply with quote
Post 
hehe, if i'm not wrong, Arabfaxx is still on our server :lol: :shock:

_________________
Image


26 Oct 2007, 11:17
Profile
Ex-MYT
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2007, 19:46
Posts: 259
Location: London
Reply with quote
Post 
aah i see.. so thats how MYT came :P

_________________
Image


02 Nov 2007, 10:19
Profile

Joined: 29 Jun 2008, 11:26
Posts: 1
Reply with quote
known who jozek_pl mayby me later use this name next change name at giusseppe or jozekkilelr,strongmen>>giussepep hehe old time :)
jozek in italy= giusseppe :)


22 Jul 2008, 11:28
Profile
Ex-MYT
User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 18:27
Posts: 171
Reply with quote
WESTERN wrote:
known who jozek_pl mayby me later use this name next change name at giusseppe or jozekkilelr,strongmen>>giussepep hehe old time :)
jozek in italy= giusseppe :)


LoL is this SPAM????

WTH this means? :shock:

_________________
Physical death i do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.


23 Jul 2008, 04:23
Profile YIM
Team Leader
User avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 13:00
Posts: 2241
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious
Reply with quote
Taran wrote:
WESTERN wrote:
known who jozek_pl mayby me later use this name next change name at giusseppe or jozekkilelr,strongmen>>giussepep hehe old time :)
jozek in italy= giusseppe :)


LoL is this SPAM????

WTH this means? :shock:


He probably wants to say he used to be one of the first MYT members been kicked out of the team


23 Jul 2008, 05:00
Profile
Honorary Member
User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2012, 18:10
Posts: 1986
Location: Hungary
Reply with quote
LoL! So this whole fair play community comes from an unfair admin decision! Thanks to "Founders' kicker"! :D

Indeed it's great to know how this whole thing has started! :)

I am really curious about the history of MYT. I have questions, I hope that I will find answers here... :)

-In the "ancient times" what things were different from their nowaday pairs?
-Who were all the CLs and TLs before Torq, Secret, Brave and Dimo?
-What was the biggest number of MYT members at the same time ever?

_________________
|MYT|Mazso


13 May 2013, 16:30
Profile
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: 14 Nov 2010, 20:32
Posts: 722
Location: United Kingdom
Steam: mlodas92
Reply with quote
|MYT|Mazso wrote:
-What was the biggest number of MYT members at the same time ever?

Most users ever online was 57 on 24 Jan 2012, o 17:49

_________________
You Just Realized ​Donkey Kong isn't F***ING Donkey


14 May 2013, 14:54
Profile
Ex-MYT

Joined: 01 Oct 2005, 16:26
Posts: 697
Location: Scotland
Reply with quote
|MYT|Mazso wrote:
LoL! So this whole fair play community comes from an unfair admin decision! Thanks to "Founders' kicker"! :D

Indeed it's great to know how this whole thing has started! :)

I am really curious about the history of MYT. I have questions, I hope that I will find answers here... :)

-In the "ancient times" what things were different from their nowaday pairs? We were all younger, some of us had more hair back then (cept MANIAC)-
Who were all the CLs and TLs before Torq, Secret, Brave and Dimo? Team Founders ran the show back then (MANIAC was very very strict and grumpy ;) )-
What was the biggest number of MYT members at the same time ever? more than one of us together at any one time was one too many :twisted:

_________________
..non illegitamati carborundum..


sunglasses make you look cool


14 May 2013, 18:26
Profile
Honorary Member
User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2012, 18:10
Posts: 1986
Location: Hungary
Reply with quote
I asked seriously... I am really interested!

_________________
|MYT|Mazso


14 May 2013, 21:56
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.