|MYT|Ven
PSN: Ven0264
Steam: ven0264

Connection problem

this time God wanted to say that as long as my internet service this good pus connect and play awhile.
but as we all know that I have spent up to 2 days without internet service and when there is intermittent arrives and unfortunately another look falls on my country is not marching anything right and all things are deteriorating slowly the truth is that I feel helplessness see that my country is on the floor and the worst do not know where it will come .............
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: Connection problem

|MYT|Ven wrote:this time God wanted to say that as long as my internet service this good pus connect and play awhile.
but as we all know that I have spent up to 2 days without internet service and when there is intermittent arrives and unfortunately another look falls on my country is not marching anything right and all things are deteriorating slowly the truth is that I feel helplessness see that my country is on the floor and the worst do not know where it will come .............
Ven m8y....Be of good heart

We will still be here .... I hope your Internet service improves...
|MYT|Ven

if that's what chief hope but while I do not think this government will improve because unfortunately everything is falling and all are driving at will and as they want it is a mess

hopes............
|MYT|Ven

Return to “General Discussion”