|MYT|David3241
Team Member
Discord: DavidF1#3504

Lets make a members(and who are pros) only co-op server

Hi guys,m8ys. So yesterday I, Mazso and Q was playing on co-op server and then some newbies came and they well kinda interrupted our session. I suddenly had a idea that we should create a server that is password protected and that password will be given to MYT members and friends and guys who plays professionally (Mazso etc). Q was also thinking about it and he also agrees with me.

So what you guys think about this idea? We don't necessarily have to create a new server but as we have 2 servers, maybe we can make one of them for this purpose. Also newbies are coming in force now-a-days and they kinda ruin the game if we wanna play tactically.

Its just a idea that should be adopted for a while to see if it works out. If we members play on a server, we can use the discord communications as well to make our game play much better. After all, swat 4 should be played tactically ;-) .
|MYT|Quetzelcoatlus
Team Leader
Discord: Quetzelcoatlus
Steam: Quetzelcoatlus

Re: Lets make a members(and who are pros) only co-op server

Yes, there has been created an idea of something like "MYT Pro CO-OP Server" which would require from players high level of tactical playing (leadership, voice communication etc.)

The main goal is to make game more interesting and 'more real'. Instead of running&shooting, players will have to play as a team and cooperate (which sounds like exactly how this mode should be played).

So from the practical side we could, for example, adapt -==MYT Co-op Svr 2==- for this purpose (let's say temporarily, for testing idea) and make it something like "-==MYT Pro Co-op Svr==-" and set there strict ruleset which will require cooperation, obedience to leader (if there is any). Players who aren't following these rules, will be forced to leave the server, since it is meant to be professional. Of course, when there is some quite new, but eager to cooperate player, that sometimes make mechanical accidents, he won't be insta-kicked. The purpose of this server is still to have good time.

There is also option of private, password protected servers, but I guess it would require to gather players willing to play there and give them passwords. I'm not sure about the CO-OP community (I'm not playing it that often), but I guess there would be some willing players.

So in brief: There is an idea of MYT Pro CO-OP Svr that requires high level of teamplay and we gather opinions about it, so please comment. :)
|MYT|Trollzilla
Team Leader
Discord: Foley#1330

Good idea, we can make it happen. I'm more inclined to put one of the servers behind a password rather than only setting a stricter ruleset.

David, Q and Mazso; please compile a list of players who you want to invite to the server. Please include their Discord handles.

Once we have the whitelist, 2nd coop server will be modified accordingly for a test period.
|MYT|David3241
Team Member
Discord: DavidF1#3504

Well I have played with only 3 guys who are pros. Other pros just come for like a one time only.
Names are Dutch, HarryGRGamer14 and ISA ,3 of them are in the MYT server of discord.
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

|MYT|Trollzilla wrote:Good idea, we can make it happen. I'm more inclined to put one of the servers behind a password rather than only setting a stricter ruleset.

David, Q and Mazso; please compile a list of players who you want to invite to the server. Please include their Discord handles.

Once we have the whitelist, 2nd coop server will be modified accordingly for a test period.

I agree with you is a good idea

Ideal would be to create a second server TSS with these features so there are more maps for the pro. And all that is, close the server COOP2 and open this server

Return to “SWAT 4”