Cris
Ex-MYT

Message from {ELF}MilleniumBug :

On behalf of {ELF}, I would like to apologise for the behaviour of some members of the team tonight. Their behaviour was unacceptable, and we do not expect this of our members. Hopefully we will be able to organise a rematch. Apologies once more :)
Prophet
Ex-MYT

I don't know can we count score, it looked like a forfeit by ELF when they left in last map :)

Screenshots:

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n124 ... MYTvsELF2/
Last edited by Prophet on 06 Oct 2007, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
MANIAC
Team Founder

prinsjeroen has just contacted me,

he has appologised for his members behaviour last nite and has demoted them and taken away their admin rights.
MANIAC
Team Founder

i have since spoken to prinsjeroen,

saturn, killahshot and greekelite have been banned from our server because of the abuse and cheat allegations and all round unsportsmanship shown.

apart from this all is good.
{ELF}MilleniumBug

Yup, as the other clan leader, I also support MYT in their decision here. I can only apologise for what our members said, these are entirely personal views, and are not what {ELF} think of MYT :) I hope that this can be put behind us, and a rematch can be organised.

Cheers,
{ELF}MilleniumBug
MANIAC
Team Founder

{ELF}MilleniumBug wrote:Yup, as the other clan leader, I also support MYT in their decision here. I can only apologise for what our members said, these are entirely personal views, and are not what {ELF} think of MYT :) I hope that this can be put behind us, and a rematch can be organised.

Cheers,
{ELF}MilleniumBug
not a prob m8, will be sorted :twisted:
Lt_Llama

Re: ELF match, message from MB

Dear MYT!

I will now make an attempt to get Greek off the blacklist.
I wish that only those who knows what this is about, or those who were there, answer to this.

I won??™t even try to defend Killahshots or Saturns behaviour because they have shown once and for all they aren??™t suited in a clan. And rotten apples fall first from the tree. The point is that Greek_elite is still here today and has overtime been one of our best members despite what might be seen in some screenshots.

I played in that match and that was the worst match I have played in and I??™m ashamed off the way some players of ELF acted.

I feel that most of the reasons for the blacklisting mentioned aren??™t true in Greeks case and he shouldn??™t be judge with the rest. I can clearly see that he badmouthed MYT by agreeing with Saturn and then adding a comment of his own. But besides that I haven??™t seen or heard any other bad thing from him. If that is the case then this is surely the smallest reason for witch someone has been banned/blacklisted.

If you add the fact that it??™s over 1,5 years ago and he was demoted several ranks, I believe he has been punished enough. After that he has never said anything like that again and has worked hard to go up in rank again.

I wouldn??™t ask you to remove the blacklist for anyone, but I believe he deserves it.
If you wish for Greek to add a comment about it here, he will do so.

Best regards
Llama
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Although I did not play in that match I am aware of the screen shots & subsequent behaviour.

However I believe that enough time has passed & that good council prevails on behaviour.

I therefore support and recommend that the Ban on Greek_Elite be lifted, ie. Unblacklisted Status.

Maniac M8y will in due time make a judgement on this issue.
MANIAC
Team Founder

Hi Lt_Llama,

thanx for dropping by on account of your team m8.
what you write is very nicely put.
as you say a year and a half has passed and he has been punished enough.
Torq will remove him from our Ban/BL asap.
just ask him to drop by and say hi.
Thanx, Maniac
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

|MYT|MANIAC wrote:Hi Lt_Llama,

thanx for dropping by on account of your team m8.
what you write is very nicely put.
as you say a year and a half has passed and he has been punished enough.
Torq will remove him from our Ban/BL asap.
just ask him to drop by and say hi.
Thanx, Maniac

Greek_Elite's Ban is now removed....

Admins pls Note...
{ELF}Greek_elite

I have learn't from my mistakes, I do apologise on behalf of myself for being considerably rude towards MYT and its members.

Thanks for giving me a second chance

Sincerely Greek
Lt_Llama

Hello Manic + MYT!

Thanks for replying so fast.
I really appreciate you giving my boy a second chance and I hope you won??™t see this again from anyone in ELF.

Many thanks
Llama
MANIAC
Team Founder

Hi Guys,

We/I may have a bad rep in the swat world for being too hard on players, but we not that bad i thinks.
enjoy, cheers.
:king: :king: :twisted:

Return to “SWAT 4”