XmarksTheScot
MYT friend

SOG Public / Clan TSS Co-Op Tourney

Well folks SOG has opened its tournaments to all and i would like to invite yous, here are all the details yous need
Matt wrote:Hello everyone,

I am proud to announce that |SOG| will be hosting the SWAT 4 Team Coop Tournaments.

We have decided that due to our massive popularity over the years when it concerns coop gameplay, we would introduce these tournaments that will run every quarter (3 months).

The first coop tournament will start December, and we are looking for coop teams, clans and communities to take part.

The tournament is designed to test your tactical gameplay; something |SOG| has strived to consistently improve with our academy and Pro servers.

So how does it work?

The tournament needs a team of 3 players with a max of 2 reserves. The tournament lasts 3-4 weeks with 3 maps, one round each being played every week from each category; Easy, Medium & Hard maps.

Th objective is to aim for the highest scores possible to advance to the finals using our specified kit loadout.

For more details visit our tournament announcement HERE
For the exact tournament rules visit the relevant page HERE

I hope you will join me in wishing these tournaments every success, and if you know a clan or team or community that would like to take part, please refer them to this thread.

How to Apply:

Check your team has SWAT4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
Check your team is aware of our tournament RULES

1) Team Leader must register at this site
2) Team Leader must visit the tournaments page & click new team on the left
3) Enter details and in short team description enter your website URL too
4) Get your team members & reserves to join your team by registering first
5) Now join the Coop Tournament December 2009 displayed under the relevant category
6) Take note of the details posted on the tournament page which will include times, dates & match results.

The tournament starts 1st December 2009. Please ensure teams join the tournament before 29th November 2009

Thank you

Matt

Hope to see your entries asap and look forward to seeing yous at the finals :)

Return to “SWAT 4”