|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

VIP WEAPON Load Out

Hi EveryOne :)

This is a new Thread on this subject to see what ppl in general would like to see as the VIP Weapon Load Out.

At present it is :

Primary Weapon : Nova Pump
Secondary Weapon : .45mm M1911 Hand Gun
Pepper Spray
Gas Nade

Your Suggests would be welcome.
|MYT|Ronny
Inactive Member

Re: VIP WEAPON Load Out

Hey all:),

Primary Weapon : Green Gun
Secondary Weapon : .Pistol with 17 bullets
Pepper Spray
Stinger Nade
Gas Nade
Opi
|MYT|DK

Primary Weapon : none
Secondary Weapon : GLOCK(9MM)l with 4 MAG
Flash nade
gas nade
2xpepper spray
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

|MYT|Dark_Killer wrote:Primary Weapon : none
Secondary Weapon : GLOCK(9MM)l with 4 MAG
Flash nade
gas nade
2xpepper spray
Yep is the Load out I favor....

Perhaps for the Team Server.
Dave
Ex-MYT

Primary Weapon : pumpgun
Secondary Weapon : taser
Flash nade
gas nade
pepper spray
|MYT|DK

Dave m8y Vip have Load new 9MM gas pepperspray
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

Yeah sry forgot to post and tell Torq :p

I changed the loadout on Sunday to:

Primary: None
Secondary: 9mm
Pepper
CS Grenade x 2

I haven't finished yet I was changing all the config and players started arriving so could not finish :p

I'll have another look at finishing up this weekend and post here.
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

|MYT|dimonkey wrote:Yeah sry forgot to post and tell Torq :p

Pepper
CS Grenade x 2

I haven't finished yet I was changing all the config and players started arriving so could not finish :p

Can i give a suggestion, if you use the 9MM i would give the vip lesser bullets then as he could be a rambo vip now
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

Wes wrote:
|MYT|dimonkey wrote:Yeah sry forgot to post and tell Torq :p

Pepper
CS Grenade x 2

Can i give a suggestion, if you use the 9MM i would give the vip lesser bullets then as he could be a rambo vip now

Yep was thinking that but not entirely sure how to do it yet. Any ideas? :D
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

I think for now leave as is for Team Server... I like the Load out.

If u wish to try the mod pls use on world first ;-)
|MYT|Beerbelott

I guess the same problem repeats itself.

If you wish to use custom weapons/ammo, you have to modify some files in the game, i.e. you need to create a MOD, and then every player willing to come to the server will need to download/install that MOD to avoid encountering a version mismatch...
In short: not possible.

If I am right, of course... Wasn't that what Brave wanted to do? :shifty:
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

|MYT|Torq wrote:I think for now leave as is for Team Server... I like the Load out.

Torq m8 it's not a mod :),we used to have that on our server to, it still had 4 clips but just lesser bullets in a clip, or was it lesser clips been awhile :p

Monkey if you still wanna try contact me on xfire :)
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader

Wes wrote:
|MYT|Torq wrote:I think for now leave as is for Team Server... I like the Load out.

Torq m8 it's not a mod :),we used to have that on our server to, it still had 4 clips but just lesser bullets in a clip, or was it lesser clips been awhile :p

Monkey if you still wanna try contact me on xfire :)
Thks Wes m8y...

I used the wrong choice of word...Its just an edit of the load out...

I have no problem with that on World..
|MYT|Braveheart
Honorary Member

I've been digging out stuff like this before. And as Beerbelott said... not much is possible.

You can change the "DynamicLoadout.ini" which is already modified to fit for the latest Gez-MOD. Here you can change any weapon (primary, sec,...) and it's ammo type going with the specified weapon. Ammo not intended for that weapon will give a fail but didn't try that out yet. The ammo type for each weapon is listed in the "SwatEquipment.ini". Here you can find all the basic configurations for each weapon and like i just mentioned also a list of allowed ammo for that weapon. Changes made in "SwatEquipment.ini" will result in a File mismatch during connection to server.
Note: I succeeded to change the Clipsize of the tazer to 11 (or other size). What results that you don't have to reload tazer and you are able to fire tazers in a high rate. Negative point is that you still have only 14 tazer bullets. And reloading is 1 by 1 (like shotgun). This without file mismatch

If you would like to adjust not standard weapon configuration like clip size and bullets in each clip you have to open the Class "SwatAmmo.u" file with the "Swat4Editor.exe". here you can change look of the weapon (3D object modelling) as the animations for reloading, firing, empty clip, sounds, ammotypes, ect. as the parameters for clipsize and bullets. But I tried to run such server and Swat client from the same SDK base, with a major connection to server error. I stopped here as i am not known in this u-script area. But i can assure you for 100% that this will result in a another mod that needs to be installed by all clients that want to connect to this modified server.

For all who is interested:
- In your "../Program Files/Sierra/Swat4/" directory is a ".zip" file with SDK content; Read this first and very carefully. Do not make changes in your main game directory as things will go bad lately (I experienced, but got back the original file thanks to Hest). Instead create a mod directory containing copies of all files, but then adjusted by u. All is explained in the SDK.
- Or download this nice manual on how to create a modified weapon. But be assured that if you would like to adjust the files to your own vision you will need experience, much time and brain cooling system. :D
Image Image
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

Changes made in "SwatEquipment.ini" will result in a File mismatch during connection to server
I think that I can help you with this matter. Please, contact me via Xfire or PM, and carry you with enough patience to talk to someone who doesn't speak English ^^
If you would like to adjust not standard weapon configuration like clip size and bullets in each clip you have to open the Class "SwatAmmo.u" file with the "Swat4Editor.exe". here you can change look of the weapon (3D object modelling) as the animations for reloading, firing, empty clip, sounds, ammotypes, ect. as the parameters for clipsize and bullets. But I tried to run such server and Swat client from the same SDK base, with a major connection to server error. I stopped here as i am not known in this u-script area. But i can assure you for 100% that this will result in a another mod that needs to be installed by all clients that want to connect to this modified server.
This SDK wich comes with SWAT4 once compiled results in differents .u files than original, so even making no changes in SDK you'll get error after compiled. There's a way to fix that, but one step at a time...

Return to “SWAT 4”