It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 17:21

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Offer of the week 
Team Member

Steam: szogyenyi
Xbox: szogyenyi1993
Hi m8ys. After 3-4 years of playing SWAT4 i decided that i should buy the original copy of the game. Unfortunately as i saw in a lot of hypermarkets and online stores PlayON (the distributor of SWAT4 in Hungary) already stopped sell the game. So i had no choice and tried to look after it on an Online auction webpage, when i find it:

As you can see, the box, the covers, the discs and the manuals are in very good condition so i think i made a very good purchase, even if no matter what kind of CD Key i using. It's very important to me, because now i can see one of my favourite game on my shelf. And maybe 10-20 years later or more when i take a look to it i will remember all of the good memories what i experienced :) And the whole package was 8 dollars (6 euros)

And here comes the big question: You guys also have the original copy of the game, or you are a member of the "Yaaaaarrrrr!!!" crew? :D :D :D

- Then not.

31 Jul 2013, 10:12
Ex-MYT

Steam: |WM|BaDTimE
My original copy stopped to work since Direct2Play was sold with Gamespy Tech... so: -Yaaaaarrrrr!!!

31 Jul 2013, 10:31
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]