|MYT|Flavio
Inactive Member
PSN: rasecos
Steam: ptfcostinha

Client Mod

Hi m8ys :D

I want to show you all Client Mod.

This Client mod gives some information to you during the game such as respawn time, and if you use MODERATED (only if you want)
Download the Client , move him to your system and them install it

LINK REMOVED // MODERATED

For active this you need to write in the console "kick cc menu"

You will see a difrent admin Panel , most of them only work with "Markmods" , you only can use " Hide the GUI " that i thing that is really usefull for making videos and taking picutres

Exemple :

*Menu

*Hide GUI Active

*Respawn Time (near bullets)

|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner

Re: Client Mod

//THREAD UNDER MODERATOR'S EYES

// SOME CONTENT CAN BE SEE AS UNFAIR AND CAN'T BE SUPPORTED BY THE TEAM.

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol
|MYT|Flavio
Inactive Member

nhie didnt get it ... most of bs mod player have this i alsó have it since i host XF servers at markmods

|MYT|Flavio
Inactive Member

Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

Respawn Timer
A very useful tactical "improvement", that can be used for killing or arresting exactly after respawn has occured, as well as spawn nading without a fail. It can also help force enemy team spawn into determined places. Respawn timer shows the true time of opponents being spawned, instead of the false time displayed when pressing ESC, which is caused by lags. This modification is almost undetectable; only a picture/video of the user's gameplay (or UAC screens) can show use of it. It can also be discovered in the respective users' .inis.

Video of use of a respawntimer (check the bottom left corner near the bullets area) --> http://www.xfire.com/video/557e1a/
This give advantages to other players.

Though someone with beter pc and connection has the same timer countdown so.
Sound
Modified sound is even more useful than a respawn timer. If can help you precisely discover the true position of your opponent. While you are walking (not running - pressing shift), your steps are almost inaudible. With this modification, you hear your opponent's steps much louder and easier. Modified sound is also hard to detect - it can be recognized only by listening to the audio if its user.

Suspected video of use of modified sound (ignore the fuzzyness, instead listen carefully to the eerie stomps @ 0.25 secs) --> http://en.client.xfire.com/video/4daaa8/
Someone with no music and the best boosters has the same effect so this can't be seen as advantage, if it is the one using the booster can't play with it either
Gas Mask Overlay
This modification helps improve your vision when using the gas-mask. It removes the overlay meaning you have the vision that a helmet-user would have.
This is a advantage over others, using gasmask with the view of a helmet

My 2 cents
|MYT|Beerbelott

Any modification of the game impacting gameplay could be seen as cheating.
That is basically getting unfair advantage over opponents... which sounds like a rule seen around here... :roll:

Always prefer genuine installs/configuration when considering playing fair, which is part of the spirit of MYT.
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

|MYT|Beerbelott wrote:Any modification of the game impacting gameplay could be seen as cheating.
That is basically getting unfair advantage over opponents... which sounds like a rule seen around here... :roll:

Always prefer genuine installs/configuration when considering playing fair, which is part of the spirit of MYT.
Agreed

But some modifications has 2 sides, if it is done with gameplay its called cheating
Ifit is done with hardware no one makes a problem for it
|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member

The problem is to be able to change the result wearing the mask, that can't be accepted.

About the sound, it's a border, for me, it's behind the border...
About the respawn counter, I think old players know it and are able to manage it without counter.

And it's for that, I miss UAC. :(

|MYT|Flavio
Inactive Member

I will delete this mod , i didnt do this on propouse , i got this since the client was released becasue i use to rent a server on markmods and this client came as admin mod for markmods servers

sry

|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member

We don't ask you to uninstall it, but to don't use some of services that could give advantages.

Return to “SWAT 4”