houssain84

Can't play on MYT server.

Hi !

This is few days, I start to play SWAT 4. I can join SoH server, ESA or 4U but not your server.

I have two version of swat 4 : 1.0 and 1.1 but nothing.

What can I do?

PS : sorry for my inglish
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: Can't play on MYT server.

houssain84 wrote:Hi !

This is few days, I start to play SWAT 4. I can join SoH server, ESA or 4U but not your server.

I have two version of swat 4 : 1.0 and 1.1 but nothing.

What can I do?

PS : sorry for my inglish
Thanks for posting....

We run version 1.1

I am not sure why you cannot join....
Our server is very busy in the evenings so if full you cannot join until a space is available...

What happens when you try to join, is there any message ?
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

Hi Houssain (84 is the best year, by the way)

That is likely because our server uses to be full at evening.

Its maximum capacity is 16 players connected.

You can use our Server Status page or Stats Tracker to watch for some available slot.

Regards.
houssain84

Nop, I tried when the server is empty and nothing again...

The message is :

ERROR : disparate packet on the version of "Engine"
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

houssain84 wrote:Nop, I tried when the server is empty and nothing again...

The message is :

ERROR : disparate packet on the version of "Engine"
That erro is because you are trying to connect with Swat 4 1.0 in our server, which is 1.1

Note that it can happen if you are using xfire to launch the game (by clicking in webpages buttons, for example), since xfire only supports 1 version of Swat 4.

If your xfire is setting to launch Swat 1.0, you can change it manually in Menu Tools -> Options -> Games -> Installed Games -> Swat 4 -> Manual Detect -> [Set the path to your Swat 1.1 System folder] -> Apply

In xfire 2.0, you must to click in that gear icon at top-left of program -> Game Library -> Swat 4 -> Game Path -> [Set the path to your Swat 1.1 System folder]

If you would like to keep Swat 1.0 as default in your xfire, you can just launch Swat 4 1.1 by double clicking in its icon (you can place it in your desktop), and using some of alternatives listed below to connect in server:

Fisrt Option:

Open the game -> Click in "Join Game" -> Check the option "LAN" -> Click in Button "Direct IP" -> Type our Server IP there: 81.19.209.212

Second Option:

Open the game console (pressing the first key before the key with number 1 in your keyboard);

Type in console: OPEN 81.19.209.212

Third Option:

Download and Install Markmod's ServerList patch: http://www.markmods.com/swat4serverlist/
houssain84

I use GameTracker to join all SWAT 4 server's.

And yes, when it happen when I try to connect with 1.0, but with 1.1 there are not any message, just connection fail and I must click on "OK" to go to main menu.

So I have to use xFire to connect on MYT?
Adriano
Ex-MYT

u can try as Badtime said: manual detect on xfire (be sure u choose 1.1 version) then be sure u have space on server and conect with xfire...
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

houssain84 wrote:I use GameTracker to join all SWAT 4 server's.

And yes, when it happen when I try to connect with 1.0, but with 1.1 there are not any message, just connection fail and I must click on "OK" to go to main menu.

So I have to use xFire to connect on MYT?
If u try connecting by 1.1 and you get connection fail that means server is full or map is changing. Try when server is empty. I suggest you to try Badtime first option to join. It's simpliest one.
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

houssain84 wrote:I use GameTracker to join all SWAT 4 server's.
Actually been awhile since I used GameTracker to launch swat.

But looking to its URI, it seems that only 1 version of Swat is supported, like xFire.
gt://joinGame:game=swat4&ip=81.19.209.212&port=10480
houssain84 wrote:So I have to use xFire to connect on MYT?
Not, necessarily.

Actually I avoid launch games by Xfire at all, because it injects a laggy .dll file in game.

You should not try to connect using xFire if you are not sure of what version was detected by your xFire.

All what you need to do is launch the correct version of your game to the server what you wish to connect.

I recommend you to create a desktop icon to each version of swat.

Once you have launched the swat 1.1, just follow 1 of 3 options that I've suggested in last post:

Connecting by GUI Menu:

Connecting by Console (recommended)

Connecting using Markmod

http://www.markmods.com/The_Mods/viewmo ... &modID=54/
Note that you have to install that Client Mod in 1.1 version or both versions, as you wish.

---

Uploading videos... I just got Kuchar post... :) EDIT: and Adriano :roll:

That's true too, but for what you had reported previsiously, it seems likely a mismatch version between game and server.
houssain84

Thanks you very mutch BaDTimE ! :D

I tried the third option, with Marsmods and it's works !
I created 2 files SWAT 4, one for 1.0 and one for 1.1. After this I created two desktop icon for the twice version.
Now I can join 1.0 server's and 1.1 too without GameTracker ! And MYT server too :D

I think you should make a topic to explain your three option on your forum. Cuz I see more peoples cannot join your server or other 1.1 servers !

Anyway ! thanks again and enjoy to see alls of you in game ! :D

Nick Name => CantFly
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

Good to see it worked for you. Good job Badtime :) See u on server CantFly
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

Np! You are welcome mate :)

Actually I was thinking in release a patch to make all that process automatic. :think:

Since I stuck in do that in v1.0 installations, I think this post can be used from now as explanation :D

Pls, throw some gas in Kuchie when you see him to he learn do not post faster than me anymore :lol:

Enjoy our servers ;-)
YouWish

this houssain has a french IP? if so he is a ***** cheater, and you don't want him anywhere near MYT server. he's banned across whole of 1.0, though his dynamic ip keeps him active amongst the blind. you will recognize this fag through his embarrassingly-obvious suppressed 9mm shooting.

sry to wreck badtimes efforts though :P

Return to “SWAT 4”