Paladin_Danse

Let's get rid of Hyuna!

Worthy MYT members and admins,

As you know im playing on your server approximate 2 years. While in this time espically last times, i think some players dont like me. I' m guessing that for my playing style. In game chat and forum we have discussed this issue. Maybe you are right maybe you are wrong but i get tired this contention. The last act, accusing for cheating. This is end of the road. How can i prove myself i dont know but i get the message. You are hating me and you are looking for excuse. Ok you win! I will not play anymore on your servers. No more arresting, no more team nading for arresting (!). Thats all. By the way, Torq m8 was very understanding man but some MYT members not like him. Thank you for playing me up until this time. Goodbye.
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: Let's get rid of Hyuna!

Hyuna wrote:Worthy MYT members and admins,

As you know im playing on your server approximate 2 years. While in this time espically last times, i think some players dont like me. I' m guessing that for my playing style. In game chat and forum we have discussed this issue. Maybe you are right maybe you are wrong but i get tired this contention. The last act, accusing for cheating. This is end of the road. How can i prove myself i dont know but i get the message. You are hating me and you are looking for excuse. Ok you win! I will not play anymore on your servers. No more arresting, no more team nading for arresting (!). Thats all. By the way, Torq m8 was very understanding man but some MYT members not like him. Thank you for playing me up until this time. Goodbye.
Sad to hear Hyuna......

It is true that some ppl don't like your style of play, probably because VIP is supposed to be Team orientated.
However you have not broken any rules in doing so....

Accusations of cheating is a violation and Admins should warn whoever says this......

Admins can only act on what they see sometimes warn if ppl complain

Perhaps after reading this you will reflect on your decision...

As to some players not liking you, well I get my fare share of those that don't like me.
I shrug it off.

<><><>

If you so decide on moving on...I wish u good fortune..
foobär
MYT friend

for me it was always nice to have u in the team :)
- believe in yourself -
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Hyuna was back on Server last night as is usual self :)
theDeparted
Ex-MYT

|MYT|Torq wrote:Accusations of cheating is a violation and Admins should warn whoever says this......
People accuse others (usually people playing better than them) of cheating all the time. Nothing new with that.

Not really sure why Hyuna is taking these few accusations seriously. Just ignore them, if you are doing nothing wrong, who cares? :think:
|MYT|Beerbelott

People who take action usually do not warn about it publicly. He was never going to do what he threatened to do.
He just demanded attention, and got plenty of it already.

It is high time to lock this thread I guess.

Return to “SWAT 4”