It is currently 26 Sep 2018, 05:06




Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
How do you connect to the server? 

How do you connect to the server?
I use swat4stats.com (Stats Tracker) 24%  24%  [ 7 ]
I use mytteam.com 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
I use MarkMods.com 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I use GameTracker.com 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I remember the IP or I have it written down 31%  31%  [ 9 ]
I use Evolve or another similar program 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I use DExUS browser 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
I use MarkMods ingame list patch 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
I use a shortcut with parameters 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
None of above (please describe) 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 29

How do you connect to the server? 
Author Message
Team Leader
User avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 13:00
Posts: 2248
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious
Reply with quote
|MYT|danilo wrote:
in game use server list by Badtime :D :D


Badtime does have a server list? :think:


02 Mar 2018, 20:54
Profile
Ex-MYT
User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2011, 19:09
Posts: 1240
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE
Reply with quote
|MYT|Serge wrote:
|MYT|danilo wrote:
in game use server list by Badtime :D :D


Badtime does have a server list? :think:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯


03 Mar 2018, 01:02
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 16 Jan 2018, 22:29
Posts: 14
Location: Moldova chisinau
Reply with quote
Swat sever myt :D


03 Mar 2018, 10:33
Profile WWW
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 17:23
Posts: 101
Location: Italy
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Xbox: rileymartino
Reply with quote
BaDTimE wrote:
|MYT|Serge wrote:
|MYT|danilo wrote:
in game use server list by Badtime :D :D


Badtime does have a server list? :think:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://github.com/sergeii/swat-patches ... rver-patch

_________________
Image


03 Mar 2018, 19:22
Profile WWW
Honorary Member
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:12
Posts: 1066
Location: The edge of sanity.
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX
Reply with quote



Can I point a clue out for you danilo:

https://github.com/sergeii/swat-patches/.....

;)

_________________
Image


03 Mar 2018, 19:38
Profile WWW
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 17:23
Posts: 101
Location: Italy
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Xbox: rileymartino
Reply with quote
|MYT|dimonkey wrote:



Can I point a clue out for you danilo:

https://github.com/sergeii/swat-patches/.....

;)



This fix was made by Sergei or batime.
I'm not sure who did this fix

Probably have been Serge and badtime Together to create this Pach :D

to use the new master server install this master server patch in 2 clicks
P.S. This feature wouldn't air without BaDTimE's invaluable help. All hail to him!

_________________
Image


04 Mar 2018, 18:57
Profile WWW
Ex-MYT
User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2011, 19:09
Posts: 1240
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE
Reply with quote
|MYT|danilo wrote:
|MYT|dimonkey wrote:



Can I point a clue out for you danilo:

https://github.com/sergeii/swat-patches/.....

;)



This fix was made by Sergei or batime.
I'm not sure who did this fix

Probably have been Serge and badtime Together to create this Pach :D

to use the new master server install this master server patch in 2 clicks
P.S. This feature wouldn't air without BaDTimE's invaluable help. All hail to him!

Dan, Serge created and keeps online the ingame serverlist.
I only helped him a bit ;)


05 Mar 2018, 02:16
Profile
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 17:23
Posts: 101
Location: Italy
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Xbox: rileymartino
Reply with quote
ha ok was not very clear

However congratulations for the work done especially Sergei :clap:

_________________
Image


05 Mar 2018, 09:10
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.