Mosquito

Punch injury to teammate in SWAT4 MYT TSS COOP server

I was playing few days ago with good guys in MYT TSS COOP server, teammate got stuck in game, was unable to move, he asked me to punch him to see if it is ingame bug, it turned out later it was his keyboard problem, but case not in that, case in that, that after 1! punch he got injury. 1 punch. Really? It should be, i don't know, some damn Mike Tyson swat officer to injury teammate from 1 punch... I understand, if teammate get injury after 3d or 4rth, or 5th punch, but from 1 punch.. it is ridiculous.

So, esteemed admins, could you be so kind to fix that and do that, that teammate get injury after 3d or better 4rth or 5th punch, at your discretion. It is more right and realistic. Thank you much in advance.

P.S. If u do that, plz, write here, after which punch u decided teammate will get injury - after 3d, 4rth (better one as for me) or 5th.
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

Re: Punch injury to teammate in SWAT4 MYT TSS COOP server

Mosquito wrote:I was playing few days ago with good guys in MYT TSS COOP server, teammate got stuck in game, was unable to move, he asked me to punch him to see if it is ingame bug, it turned out later it was his keyboard problem, but case not in that, case in that, that after 1! punch he got injury. 1 punch. Really? It should be, i don't know, some damn Mike Tyson swat officer to injury teammate from 1 punch... I understand, if teammate get injury after 3d or 4rth, or 5th punch, but from 1 punch.. it is ridiculous.

So, esteemed admins, could you be so kind to fix that and do that, that teammate get injury after 3d or better 4rth or 5th punch, at your discretion. It is more right and realistic. Thank you much in advance.

P.S. If u do that, plz, write here, after which punch u decided teammate will get injury - after 3d, 4rth (better one as for me) or 5th.
TSS has been know for some teammates gettig stuck in reload or in wedge or something, ussually a punch will solve it, the one punch also depends if he already got hit before by flashbang,sting grenade, or some enemy shot him.

Return to “SWAT 4”