|MYT|DK

Mafia III

Wikipedia wrote:Mafia III is an action-adventure video game developed by Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It is the third installment in the Mafia series. Set in 1968 in the city of New Bordeaux, a fictional recreation of New Orleans, the story revolves around Lincoln Clay, an orphan and Vietnam veteran, who is on a quest to build a new crime organization to confront the Italian mob. The game was released on October 7, 2016.

Hmm I played that game around 2-4 hours and I look forward and I thought will be an again amazing game and then again a disappointment. First minutes great story coming in played with the smile, first hour great second and third, hm doing the same over over over again. Didn't wait to the end it's out of my disk. Its 30FPS blocked so whatever computer will have will block at 30 FPS.

For me, the game just made for money nothing else really big disappointment.
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

Re: Mafia III

|MYT|DK wrote:Its 30FPS blocked so whatever computer will have will block at 30 FPS.
I believe they patched it the weekend it came out to release the FPS. So you can have unlimited FPS now.

However, I heard the same. It is awesome to begin with but gets repetitive and there are some weird bugs with the AI/NPCs.
|MYT|DK

I love Mafia 1 best game ever, Mafia II was good but loads of missing to Mafia 1, both that games had something I loved how you could deal with the police around paying for speeding or be arrested or just bribe, in Mafia III you just being just shot and killed whatever you gonna do.

Hmm Dim I will be honest I wasn't sure about that game so I did get it illegally before I wanted to buy that, this is how I do checking if I like it I will buy it if not like in this example not wasted my money.
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|Beerbelott

Mafia II has a worse reputation than Mafia I, but I never read such a review from RPS.
Review is long and does not leave any doubt on bugs riddling the game.

Too bad, I was thrilled when I knew the 3rd opus was about to come. Loved the series so far :(

Return to “All other games”