RisenGun
Ex-MYT

Maka and me are gonna buy this game, is anyone else going to buy it?
Ive seen some videos on youtube and is awesome , and multiplayer mode 100+ players hehehe :lol: :lol:
"Semper Fi and SHUT UP AnT!!"
Allan
Ex-MYT

|MYT|RisenGun wrote:Maka and me are gonna buy this game, is anyone else going to buy it?
Ive seen some videos on youtube and is awesome , and multiplayer mode 100+ players hehehe :lol: :lol:
I wouldnt recomend this game m8, iplay demo and ithought it was full of sh*t
bustos_junior

|MYT|Allan wrote:
|MYT|RisenGun wrote:Maka and me are gonna buy this game, is anyone else going to buy it?
I wouldnt recomend this game m8, iplay demo and ithought it was full of sh*t
?Why? For me is fantastic :D The english version has been released.
MANIAC
Team Founder

mmmmmmmmm, well i was looking forward to this game and i spent about an hour today downloading demo.
thank F*** i did instaed of just buying it, cause it is a load of dog ****.
seriously guys dont waiste your money.
i played it on a full server for 30 mins, didnt see any enemy . killed my own team 3 or 4 times and got killed by own team, well i lost count how many.
the amount of players that joined and stayed for about 0 mins and said how crap it was , was unbelievable.
didnt live up to the hype at all for me, very dissapointed.
:evil:
Allan
Ex-MYT

lol maniac, like isaid before I tryed demo for 1 min then i uninstal it, the game is very messed up and not organised.
Oxyurenus

I have the game Flashpoint and its really nice!!!

And if Armed Assault is the continue of Flashpoint, then it must be GREAT [smilie=cool2.gif]
Mark
Ex-MYT

demo is free with pcgammer magazine this month.....for those who want to see how rubbish it is...... :twisted:
OMG..!!! i have the gayest avatar ever....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bustos_junior

|MYT|Oxyu wrote:I have the game Flashpoint and its really nice!!!

And if Armed Assault is the continue of Flashpoint, then it must be GREAT [smilie=cool2.gif]
Yeahh! 8) For me, ArmA its the best FPS, for me ;)
TTF
Team Founder

Here some vids found on youtube :

Oxyurenus

not bad :D
Burrows
Ex-MYT

I might buy this game if I get a better computer, but for now, it's really laggy and slow, even without top graphics.
TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|Burrows wrote:I might buy this game if I get a better computer, but for now, it's really laggy and slow, even without top graphics.
yeah was same for me before the change...lag etc...
Now work like a charm =). But the simulator way make it very very very difficult, not everyone can use chopters and planes (the thunderbolt is just a pleasure) ;-).
FroZenFury

Hmm.. will give it a try with the demo :)
FroZenFury

Hmm... well now I have tried it and... Now I understand what MANIAC, Allan and Mark were talking about :P
johnnypay

lol you people are idiots this game is awsome been playing since it came out you should never judge a game by the demo gamespot is proof of that, they said overlord was **** by judging the demo now they say its good. the game is awesome its a war simulator ofcourse your not gonna see anyone when you spawn you have to travel to the action hence the checkpoints

Return to “All other games”