PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

Future sux :hee:
Pottu
Ex-MYT

lol Serge :D u might be right, lets wait and see
Mark
Ex-MYT

i cant wait........think i will love this game.......
.... :D :D :D
OMG..!!! i have the gayest avatar ever....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FroZenFury

The game looks awsome! I will definately BUY this one ;)
Allan
Ex-MYT

I played the demo all I can say no diffrence than bf2, offcourse the skin and the mode that is all and new weapons, but graphicaly same.And offcourse is buggy cause is EA :D. game already needs patch :)
btw me persia already ordered the game about 2 weeks ago also Des getting it i guess, it wll be good to have more ppl playing it. Then we can play macthes and so on.
FroZenFury

Yeah sounds great :) I will try to buy it asap when it comes to shops.
Ranger

the demo looks good for the 2 mins i get to play, then it disconects me from the server and xfire :shock:
FroZenFury

I downloaded it and installed it...and was ready to go and play but then... It started whining that some .dll file was missing.. :( So I never got that far I could try it... But I will buy it anyways ;)
TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|FroZenFury wrote:I downloaded it and installed it...and was ready to go and play but then... It started whining that some .dll file was missing.. :( So I never got that far I could try it... But I will buy it anyways ;)
Read befor installing:

PLEASE READ: In an effort to reduce download times, the Battlefield 2142 Demo does not contain a DirectX installer. Please be advised that in order to play this demo players must have Directx9 installed and should ensure that the d3dx9_29.dll is present in your C:WINDOWSsystem32. See you on the Battlefield!
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

|MYT|FroZenFury wrote:I downloaded it and installed it...and was ready to go and play but then... It started whining that some .dll file was missing.. :( So I never got that far I could try it... But I will buy it anyways ;)
here you go :)
FroZenFury

lol.. Sorry m8s :D I am a real noob with these things ;) So thx a lot for the help :)

Return to “All other games”