KING

Heavy pockets

Whilst playing bf2142 the other day i noticed my player moving a bit slower ! At first i couldn't figure out why ? And then it dawned on me i'd left stuff in my pockets i ejected a few empty clips a bag of pistachios and a few packs of smokes and sure enough my player started to speed up but still not to full speed so in to my pocket i delved again i felt around and around and finally grabbed the object that was weighing me down so much . I held the object in front of me and smiled :D i think i may of even giggled abit :lol: I may have even broke wind in my jubilence :roll: i placed the object back in my pocket and continued my battle , safe in the knowledge that although i was moving a bit slower i knew that in my pocket snuggled up to my left testicle was maniacs dog tags !!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
BigKev
Ex-MYT

LMFAO :hahahaha: :hahahaha: [smilie=fighting0039.gif]

Not got mine..............................YET
..non illegitamati carborundum..

sunglasses make you look cool
Mark
Ex-MYT

lmao.........yup...i saw em on ebay aswell.......
only 50p .... cause theres so many people selling them..... :D :D :D
OMG..!!! i have the gayest avatar ever....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANIAC
Team Founder

PMSL
yeah very funny m8 :twisted:

SHUT UP MARK :twisted:
|MYT|Aciidc0der
Inactive Member

|MYT|MANIAC-WOLF wrote:PMSL

dont worry m8...Oxyu got like 3 of me in a round...of course i was letting him ;);)
deadhunter

yeah i know i sometimes get knifed myself but at the end of the day it is all good as long as you make them suffer later and i ask you king how many dogtags has maniac got of yours :?: :?: :?: :P :P
Allan
Ex-MYT

|MYT|deadhunter wrote:yeah i know i sometimes get knifed myself but at the end of the day it is all good as long as you make them suffer later and i ask you king how many dogtags has maniac got of yours :?: :?: :?: :P :P
0 i think :wink:
deadhunter

haha then i think someone really needs to try harder at knifeing you then i shall give it a go when i next see you
Oxyurenus

|MYT|Aciidc0der wrote:
|MYT|MANIAC-WOLF wrote:PMSL

dont worry m8...Oxyu got like 3 of me in a round...of course i was letting him ;);)
Of course you let me aciid m8, i saw your ass and thought:"yea why not. i will draw his dogtag from his ass :twisted: ", im just fast and invisible (for you) :D :wink: :twisted:

Return to “All other games”