deadhunter

GUNZ online: the duel

hey i think all our myt members should play this it is a totally free online game although you have to register it is free of charge and is absolutely brilliant it is a sort of matrix style shoot and slash and you gain bounty which you use to buy new weapons and armour and exp which will get you higher up the levels you can easily find videos but here is one for a start

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4273585635

CHECK IT OUT
deadhunter

forgot to add here is where you can download the client and i would use this one it is the best site for it i have found

http://gunz.ijji.com/
Verwolf

Yeah it's awesome :D My video card crashed and i can't connect to the server :( it's stuck at loading :( But I really like this game :D
Oxyurenus

sry deadhunter but BF2142 and CS:S is enough for me :lol:
deadhunter

Verwolf wrote:Yeah it's awesome :D My video card crashed and i can't connect to the server :( it's stuck at loading :( But I really like this game :D
thats weird because it is not a high spec game :Dand if you get it from the link i said then you should have no problem because i kept getting the @please check your connection box " where as now i do not
RisenGun
Ex-MYT

looks good, but not my style :sheep:
"Semper Fi and SHUT UP AnT!!"
deadhunter

|MYT|RisenGun wrote:looks good, but not my style :sheep:
why is it too fast for you :P:P:P lol

but hey no everyone can handle it lol i know i am finding it tough atm
RisenGun
Ex-MYT

|MYT|deadhunter wrote:
|MYT|RisenGun wrote:looks good, but not my style :sheep:
why is it too fast for you :P:P:P lol

but hey no everyone can handle it lol i know i am finding it tough atm
yeah too fast :lol:
"Semper Fi and SHUT UP AnT!!"
Verwolf

|MYT|deadhunter wrote:
Verwolf wrote:Yeah it's awesome :D My video card crashed and i can't connect to the server :( it's stuck at loading :( But I really like this game :D
thats weird because it is not a high spec game :Dand if you get it from the link i said then you should have no problem because i kept getting the @please check your connection box " where as now i do not
lol dude read what is in my 1st post... my video card crached :S so not all games which I could play work on my pc after this crash... But SWAT4 working :D
SyN|Jon

Verwolf wrote:
|MYT|deadhunter wrote:
lol dude read what is in my 1st post... my video card crached :S so not all games which I could play work on my pc after this crash... But SWAT4 working :D

has it come out of BETA yet? if so i'll give it another shot it was horrible :(
Verwolf

SyN|Jon wrote:
Verwolf wrote:
|MYT|deadhunter wrote: thats weird because it is not a high spec game :Dand if you get it from the link i said then you should have no problem because i kept getting the @please check your connection box " where as now i do not

has it come out of BETA yet? if so i'll give it another shot it was horrible :(
lol maybe they changed game! Ijji and original GunZ:TheDuel are little bit different + original GunZ is Shutting Down only 2 or 3 servers now with around 200 players so better ijji :wink:
deadhunter

YEAH IT IS OUT OF BETA AND THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS ONLINE I HAVE NO PROBLEM FINDING A GAME LOL but i really like the game now
Freak^

GUNZ... lol.
I played a lot of that..
Was level 47, and when i was going to buy that beautiful golden sword they reset all accounts ;_;
since that i stopped playing.
I heard that it has a new quest mode, where you need to kill green thingys right ?
Anyways it was good fun.. doing SS and BF :D
Verwolf

ok my Video card is back and i am playing GunZ The Duel Ijji version but I count it as GunZ:TheDuel not Ijji GunZ!
Anyways it's awesome but I am feeling pain in my right hand :D

Return to “All other games”