Persia
Ex-MYT

|MYT| CoD 4 Competitions (Open to public)

Hi
I am going to keep this simple because we are all here to have fun, nothing else. So I have come up with some general rules to keep it that way. Please read through this and make sure all of the members of your clan follow the same path.
If you do not understand anything or I haven??™t made it clear enough please PM me and I will talk you through it. This is our first event and we are trying to make it as interesting as we can for the invited clans. following rules are more simplified version of the actual rules, if you need more details let me know.

Main things to remember :
Do not cheat, Do not abuse of others being cheaters (Without proof), obey the rules, keep it clean and have fun.

Clans can either use the |MYT| Servers (2) or if they wish they can use their own servers. If they want to use the MYT server, teams need to notify one of the admins , or post their deatils of the match , time , date , 1 week before. Same thing goes between the two teams if they want to arrange the match on theirs.

Server has to be up , locked and ready to go 30 mins before the match time and players need to enter the server 15 min before. Make sure the password is safley transferred to the opposing team couple of days before the match. Allan will post the detils of the server settings for the admins to work on.

Competition Details (Maps/Rounds/Modes)

Ladder :
Clans can sign up(4v4)for this ladder with any number of teams they want. The name of this team can be anything as long as they include the tag before the name eg . |MYT|(Whatever), |MYT|(Alpha) , ...
In this ladder clans can challenege other clans in any mode , any map they want , the opposing clan can accept / reject the challenge as they wish. There are 'Map of the week' and 'Mode of the week' . Clans playing the selected map/mode of the week gain extra points (Bonus).
Win = 3
Draw = 1
Loss = 0
Bonus (Map/Mode of the week) :
Win = 5
Draw= 2
Loss= -1
Ladder Modes /Rounds :
Each clan choose 1 map each (HQ 2 maps each)
TDM : 2 Maps 2 Rounds Each
Dom : 2 Maps 2 Rounds Each
Sab : 2 Maps 2 Rounds Each
HQ : 4 Maps 1 Round Each
SnD : 2 Maps 12 Rounds Each

Cup :

There will be 2 cups in 2 fixed modes (SnD & HQ). Clans can sign up(3v3)for this cup with any number of teams they want. The name of this team can be anything as long as they include the tag before the name eg . |MYT|(Whatever), |MYT|(Alpha) , ...

Clans can sign up for both modes with the same team or any number of teams they want to enter with. In this cup the map is selected randomly for you by the ref (Admins).

Depending on the number of teams playing , there will be multiple groups , the teams in each group play each other and two teams from each group qualify for the next phase. (Quarter, semi , Final)

NOTE : The same player can not play in two teams .
Ladder : Points will be deducted for inactivity. (At least 2 matches in a month)

Results :

Both clans need to take clear screen shot of the macth result and send them to one of the |MYT| admins|Tables and ladder chart will be updated after confirmation.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam

Return to “All other games”