TTF
Team Founder

[RTS] War Leaders - Clash of Nations

Hi guys,

In my way of testing some games, i found one really interesting (out the Mars 28th).
Well i installed it, and my first though was "Oh god what's that crap... :-/" :
-Settings are weird
-Very hard to keep in hand
AND
-WHAT THE **** everything in German (Oh god!!! =( )

I almost uninstalled it....yeah really lol!!
After a couple of minutes, and reading some tutorial i decided to give it a go...here we go "skirmish mod", started, and wtf!!! damn long to load!!! so i decided to make a little cofee eh!!
When i came back (hum 5min later and 1.82Go Ram later, yep this game like RAM much...), i finally saw the battlefield....huge, big, and nice, but had to understand all Germans controls (harder part...arff).

Finally i found the way to move units, and camera lol, here the video of my first "skirmish", what a mess ahaha! the computer blow my face in 5 minutes!!!
If you search a game easy like Company of heroes, this game is not for you (if you have a lowend computer too), it's all about pure strategie (defense, attack, no extra units you have to manage it at start). In campagn mode you can play 1 of 7 nations all over the world and replay the entire 2nd world war (Paris, Moscou,England and more), you can even manage politics, alliances, ressources (for now i only tested the RTS part...).

Well to much blah blah...

Here the video and some screenshots
My skirmish:

The trailler:

Some screen of my sirmish:
MANIAC
Team Founder

Re: [RTS] War Leaders - Clash of Nations

pics look great bro, but RTS just not my game.
Verwolf

Re: [RTS] War Leaders - Clash of Nations

Trailer map looks like Rise of Nations :P
But looks good. Anyways I will play Seven Kingdoms: Conquest :) Not this game :P

Return to “All other games”