CodeBlack
Ex-MYT

Re: GTA4

well ive been playin game for like god knows how many years and i never even killed a fly!!

so its all in peoples head. games dont make you kill/rob/assault anyone.
people who blame the games are just finding excuses.
CodeBlack
Ex-MYT

oh by the way people who blame on games, does that mean bush play gta and other other war games?
Biffen
Ex-MYT

No its true, these games do influence violent behaviour; however infa is right the gaming industry should not be so critiscised for being the primary cause- films today are now just as extreme if not more extreme.

Still awesome game though, dosent quite meet the expectations of some people but rockstar have to spread out the growth of the game- so their can be plenty more GTA's :) What i like more about this one is theve developed the gameplay to be more realsitic and have added a tatical element to it-but still managed to throw in some cool new stuff like usinga mobile the internet, watching TV, throwing objects etc.
Python baby.
CodeBlack
Ex-MYT

sounds like uve been playing gta4 :evil:

im gona wait for it to come on pc
Biffen
Ex-MYT

yep :lol: i have it on 360 with xbox live 8)

xbox live is so much fun :D
Python baby.
Reypointss
Spambot

Biffen whats your gamer tag, i have xbox live to. And Code, its not going to come out on the PC for a year or two. And also as long as these type of games sell, there going to keep making them.
Neod
Ex-MYT

|MYT|CodeBlack wrote:well ive been playin game for like god knows how many years and i never even killed a fly!!
Ill remember u that next time I see u using something else than spray, peppergun or beanbag in Swat ;)
heheh

Ive got it (on PS3) and its jusssssst freaking amaaaazing! Thousand of details, good story, good graphics, physics... GOTY!!! and 15 multiplayer modes :P

Btw, whats the point on criticize violent games??? There are violent games for 18+ as there are movies 18+ and no one cries so much. Plus the fault is from the parents who allow their kids play 18+ games, not game's fault itself.
Mark
Ex-MYT

i agree......blamming the games is just passing the buck.
we are all responsible for for our actions and those of our children.....

i remember playing paperboy for days.......but i never went out and got a paper round!! ;-)
OMG..!!! i have the gayest avatar ever....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biffen
Ex-MYT

Reypointss wrote:Biffen whats your gamer tag, i have xbox live to. And Code, its not going to come out on the PC for a year or two. And also as long as these type of games sell, there going to keep making them.
i had a paper round lol :lol:
My gamertag is-check your profile messages lol cant be flashing it around on here- you know with the google bots and every thing :lol:

Oh ye and surley with the game being more realistic, kids at least will realise the consequences of like punching someone in the street or jumping from a 3 story building :twisted:
Python baby.
CodeBlack
Ex-MYT

|MYT|Neod wrote:
|MYT|CodeBlack wrote:well ive been playin game for like god knows how many years and i never even killed a fly!!
Ill remember u that next time I see u using something else than spray, peppergun or beanbag in Swat ;)
heheh

ermm well thats game! in game i kill everyone i mean even vip! and when its not on multiplayer i even kill my teammates and get the suspects alone :lol:
CodeBlack
Ex-MYT

u guys are makin me make up my mind to buy ps3 just for gta4!! but i never played on console. never really liked the control
MANIAC
Team Founder

|MYT|Biffen wrote:
Reypointss wrote:Biffen whats your gamer tag, i have xbox live to. And Code, its not going to come out on the PC for a year or two. And also as long as these type of games sell, there going to keep making them.
i had a paper round lol :lol:
My gamertag is-check your profile messages lol cant be flashing it around on here- you know with the google bots and every thing :lol:

Oh ye and surley with the game being more realistic, kids at least will realise the consequences of like punching someone in the street or jumping from a 3 story building :twisted:

about your gamer tag on xbox, hoping its the same one you use for PC games.
as MYT is a Multi gaming community :twisted: {and we have a rule about being in another clan}
Neod
Ex-MYT

Muhahha
Found a bug and recorded it :P
A building ate me after a re-jump on a ladder.
[youtube][/youtube]
:D
Jax_51
MYT friend

hey hey! watch this funny bug we recorded aswell :)
We are lucky catching bugs hehehe

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Jax_51 on 21 May 2008, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reypointss
Spambot

LOL funny vid

Return to “All other games”