TTF_2

Re: [RPG] Fallout 3

|MYT|raVen wrote:
TTF_2 wrote:Nice found ;)

Another with my big green friend and full armored
What is the name of your friend? Im affraid i killed him lol
Rofl!! i hope not!! :lol: :lol:
you can rescue him inside vault 87 or 108 don't remember :!:
Fawkes is an intelligent supermutant that has been imprisoned for what seems like decades. He will agree to get you the G.E.C.K. When he gives it to you he won't join you, but when you break out of (Location Classified due to possible spoilage) he will be right outside with a gatling laser and he will join you then... if you let him. You must have at least a good karma rating for him to join up with you.

@serge it's the Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor require power armor training ;) i'm still searching the T-51b Power Armor
Verwolf

Awesome game :D
Truely deserves PC game of the year :P
Especially with additional hair mods and etc.
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

Hey m8s i'm also on this one, and thats the reason i still didn't reach level 65 on cod5 :lol:

I would like to ask you all were did you get all those nice weapons and armours/helmets, because i just got to GNR with a 10mm pistol.... and also how to convince people to join us.

Thanks in advance (i'm still new to rpg's and in early stages of the game)
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

|MYT|SpecialOne wrote:I would like to ask you all were did you get all those nice weapons and armours/helmets, because i just got to GNR with a 10mm pistol.... and also how to convince people to join us.
Kill enemies (humans) and loot them

Play some side quests like:

Railey's Rangers and you'll be rewarded with the Rangers' armour (or extra minigun if you choose so). You can find Railey at the Underworld's "clinic" (a historical museum between the Washington monument and Capitol with a subway station in front of it).

Find the android and speak to him (prove that he is not a human) and he'll reward you with an extra plasma rifle (Rivet City).

Or get hired by some ghoul in the Underworld (living upstairs and wearing a white suit) to kill 5 people and collect 4 keys to access a secret military bunker with the most powerfull power armour T-51b inside. But dont give them away to the ghoul and dont kill those people if you dont wish to, either use speech perk or steal a key. You also can earn some money for killing one of them though - Tenpenny (he doesnt have a key, just a prick) or tell him you were hired by the ghoul to kill him and he will ask you to kill the ghoul for a double price (if you choose to kill the ghoul then do it when you have all the 4 keys) or get the half of the payment from Tenpenny and kill him then get reward from the ghoul.

Choose :D

As for followers you can find Charon (a ghoul) in the Underworld (buy his contract or reward it by doing some dirty job for his employer).
You can buy robot Sergeant RL-13 from the guy near the Robotech plant (you must have neutral karma). It has a plasma gun and a flamethrower. Also RL-13 is a pretty funny character.
Jericho in Megaton (negative karma)
Dogmeat (a dog) (find Raven's post)
Steel Brotherhood paladin in Citadel (positive karma)

For example i have Charon, RL-13 and Dogmeat.

Also check this site http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

Thanks for the tips Serge.

I now face another "problem" concerning the Broterhood Body Armour and Helmet that required training to be used... How/Where can i get that?
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

|MYT|SpecialOne wrote:I now face another "problem" concerning the Broterhood Body Armour and Helmet that required training to be used... How/Where can i get that?
In Citadel, you will get in there playing the main quest. By the way your humanoid followers dont need such training so you can equip them with any armour.
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

|MYT|Serge wrote:
|MYT|SpecialOne wrote:I now face another "problem" concerning the Broterhood Body Armour and Helmet that required training to be used... How/Where can i get that?
In Citadel, you will get in there playing the main quest. By the way your humanoid followers dont need such training so you can equip them with any armour.
Roger. Thanks m8
MANIAC
Team Founder

i went to the brotherhood of steel, they told me to go away lol. :twisted:
raVen
Ex-MYT

|MYT|MANIAC wrote:i went to the brotherhood of steel, they told me to go away lol. :twisted:
LOL :hahahaha: :gragra: :hehehe:
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

|MYT|MANIAC wrote:i went to the brotherhood of steel, they told me to go away lol. :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

Are your characters nice guys, neutrals or evil?

Mine is getting evil... I just killed some salesman and his guard and took his stuff for free ;-) And i also killed the doc in megaton, for medical supplies...
MANIAC
Team Founder

Has anyone been to volt 112 yet.
tell me what you think of it :twisted:
TTF
Team Founder

i went to the brotherhood of steel, they told me to go away lol.

hehe bro, you have to rescue the medics team, and come with them in front of the door =)

Btw i was in the vault 112, if i remember well i found my big green friend here, nice place ^^ (or is it the place where i found father!!!, don't remember lol)
Neod
Ex-MYT

The greatest amour as far Ive seen: T-51b. Maybe not in beauty but yes in defence/combat :twisted:

Weird chess I found

So freaking goooood game 8)
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

Where did you get that armour m8?

Does anyone else has regulators after you with some bounty with your name on it?
Neod
Ex-MYT

|MYT|SpecialOne wrote:Where did you get that armour m8?

Does anyone else has regulators after you with some bounty with your name on it?
- Finishing the "Shoot'em all" quest or going directly to Constantine Facility.
- Talon Company's seeking your head.

Return to “All other games”