Ruckzuck
Ex-MYT

modern warfare 2

SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

Re: ?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·

Can't wait for this one... already trainig for it :P
Neod
Ex-MYT

Re: ?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·

Pay attention for the Prestige Edition of CoD Modern Warfare 2
WITH NIGHT VISION GOGGLES!!
:geek: :geek: :geek:
[youtube][/youtube]
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

MW2 multiplayer :geek:
[youtube][/youtube]
MANIAC
Team Founder

nice one serge, i was just going to post this.

love the PAYBACK bit at the end lol.

i think that player uses aimbot as well :twisted:
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

I'm waiting!!!!!!!!

The main action was in Brazil in case you didn't notice. ;-)

Prepare to be owned on this one. 8)
Scofield
Ex-MYT

So the question is: Will I be able to play this on my computer which hardly ran COD 4?
There's no place like MYT
MANIAC
Team Founder

|MYT|Scofield wrote:So the question is: Will I be able to play this on my computer which hardly ran COD 4?
i would say , prob not then m8 :evil:
but lets look on the bright side, No you = we all might stand a chance. that is unless Allan plays :evil:

hope it does work for you m8 :twisted:
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

Bullseye! :lol:
eatit
Ex-MYT

Pre-ordered my copy last night -now the wait really starts ;)
Boobies FTW
ImageImage
Ctulu

It's gonna be savy

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/102/1025233p1.html

Pistol Shotguns
The actual weapon loadouts are also a bit different as well, with a primary and secondary gun available in every create-a-class. Rather than being stuck to just pistols, players can add a shotgun, machine pistol, or regular pistol in its place, as well as rocket launchers. Apparently someone else had the same feeling I did about shotguns ??“ they're nice, but I'd never use one over a rifle or SMG ??“ and decided to shoehorn it in with the regular set.

Killstreaks get more emphasis and tweakability (might be OP IMO)
Another major change is the killstreak system, which is a huge addition in both a good way, and possibly a bit of a negative one; we'll see how balance holds out once we play more prolonged matches. Players can customize their kills at the 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 11 increments, and while not all of them are open right away ??“ starting Private class only has 3 and 4 ??“ it provides some serious incentive to keep leveling. These include everything from supply drops to predator missiles, helicopters, UAV, AC-130, anti-UAV, and air strike.
Better level design
The actual weapon loadouts are also a bit different as well, with a primary and secondary gun available in every create-a-class. Rather than being stuck to just pistols, players can add a shotgun, machine pistol, or regular pistol in its place, as well as rocket launchers. Apparently someone else had the same feeling I did about shotguns ??“ they're nice, but I'd never use one over a rifle or SMG ??“ and decided to shoehorn it in with the regular set.
Weapon Attachments!!!!
Where things really get interesting, however, is in the new gun-based attachments. Modern Warfare had things like doubletap as a perk. This time around, gun attachments include modifications like those as well, so you've got silencers, the ACOG scope, red dot, grips, heartbeat scanners, improved speed, and high-cap magazines. With the new Bling perk you can have two attachments at a time as well, so increased firing speed and a larger mag is entirely viable. These don't take the place of any perks either (minus the Bling one), so tweaking weapons is now deeper than ever.
Nades and Flares .....
On the grenade front, the same thing applies. There's now frags, semtex, throwing knives, but also a strange addition called "Tactical Insurgence," which replaces all primary grenades with a flare stick. Crack it open on the battlefield and you'll mark that spot as your next respawn point. This is a bit tricky to use, since you have to not only know where you want to spawn next time, but also get there.
Pro Perks
And then there are the perks. First off, Pro Perks. Pro Perks are new additions to the game as well, allowing for you to actually increase the power of a specific perk (say, stopping power or increased speed; another addition announced tonight) if you use it a lot. Kill a set amount of people with stopping power on ??“ I believe it was 1,000??¦ no easy task ??“ and you unlock "Stopping Power Pro." These perks can be seen on the main perk selection menu, and like all the other customization in the game it's entirely streamlined.
New Perks
As for other perks I noticed, the list goes on and on. Scavenger allows you to re-up on all supplies and ammo any time you cross over a dead body, and new "deathstreak" system actually comes to your aid with a class-stealing ability ??“ die four times, and you can steal the class setup of the person who last killed you, allowing you to get guns not previously unlocked ??“ and also a perk that gives you automatic health boots for 10 seconds after respawning. The health boost is also included as a standalone perk, as is the Bling perk I mentioned. A new infinite sprint option is included, "hardline" lets you get to your killstreaks one kill faster (if UAV is at three, you get it at two every time), there's a speed boost perk (which was the "feathered boots" pic in the original MW2 teaser trailer) that lets you run faster, and then the expected stopping power and steady aim options.
New gametypes
And finally, a few other "housekeeping" bits to mention. First off, a new version of Search and Destroy is now supported in the game. Titled "Demolition," this new mode (whether it replaces S&D or is just in addition to it) allows for everyone on the attacking team to have a bomb, and full-on respawns as the round goes on. Defenders try to stop the attacks at both an A and B site, but if attackers succeed in a single bombing their time is increased and the focus shifts to the other site entirely.
Shield Spam
, and while I'm on the subject of capping and planting, shields are a bitch to fight against. You may not always have a buddy with you, but shield carriers can squat on a point and deflect a huge amount of fire. I managed to score some captures in domination using that tactic, and I'd assume "shield spam" will be a worthy tactic when dealing with headquarters as well.
Ctulu

Actualy I'm excited ... and not at the same time.

The bigger emphasis on more/tweakable killstreaks and making it rank related to the numbers ... dunno about that. It all depends on how they implement the new kill streak bonuses ... I see balance issues ... (not to get Corroded started all over again on the leveling system).

I like the deathstreak system though to help with spawn camp.

More weapon attachments and pro perks exite me though! Think this time round the game will feel more class based with Shield cariers, and Marathon perk users (unlimited running). Realy defence/cap/offence team building possible this time round.

Think it'll be a hard change

Return to “All other games”