Neod
Ex-MYT

Re: ?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·

List of the Killstreaks

UAV (3 killstreak)
Explanation: Shows the location of the enemy on the radar as red dots. It has much more counters this time around (such as Counter-UAV or EMP and even perks such as Cold-Blooded) so don't rely too heavily on this.
HD Video:

Care Package (4 killstreak)
Explanation: A flare is thrown to the ground and a helicopter drops a crate which contains either a random killstreak or ammo. Anyone can grab what's in the box, even the other team. You can get almost any killstreak (that isn't a nuke) but the chances to get a lower killstreak are higher. Also, if this lands on any player, it will kill them.
HD Video:

Counter UAV (4 killstreak)
Explanation: Cancels the enemies UAV and disables the enemy's minimap.
HD Video:

Sentry Gun (5 killstreak)
Explanation: Deploys a sentry gun that you move around and place wherever you want. It can be picked up after putting it down and moved to a different location. It lasts a relatively long time but after a while it will self-destruct. It is also very easy to shoot down and destroy.
HD Video:

Predator Missile (5 killstreak)
Explanation: You open a suitcase and you get to guide a missile from the sky to the ground. You are defenceless while guiding the missile. You can press RT to speed up the missile.
HD Video:

Precision Airstrike (6 killstreak)
Explanation: You choose the location for an airstrike and then bombers drop bombs on that location. You can also choose the direction in which the bombs come from. It is quite accurate.
HD Video:

Harrier Strike (7 killstreak)
Explanation: First, you choose the location of an airstrike. The airstrike is fairly inaccurate but it gets the job done. It is also 2 bombs instead of the usual 3. After the airstrike, you get a Harrier jet that moves around the map and kills people for you, similar to the Attack Helicopter. However, the jet lasts for a shorter period of time than the helicopter.
HD Video:

Attack Helicopter (7 killstreak)
Explanation: A helicopter moves around the map and shoots anything it its sight. This is very similar to the helicopter from Modern Warfare 1. It lasts longer than the Harrier Strike, but without the airstrike. It is less effective and can be shot down easier than the Pave Low killstreak.
HD Video:

Emergency Airdrop (8 killstreak)
Explanation: Throw down a flare and a helicopter drops 4 crates containing either killstreaks or ammo. This could be extremely useful, as you can stack the killstreaks and use them in reverse-order. However, remember that anyone can use the boxes, even the other team. You can get almost any killstreak (that isn't a nuke) but the chances to get a lower killstreak are higher. Also, if any of the boxes on any player, it will kill them.
HD Video:

Pave Low (9 killstreak)
Explanation: A heavily-armoured helicopter moves around the map and shoots anything in its sight. It is very aggressive and racks up kills quickly and is armoured so it is hard to shoot down. It is much more efficient than the Attack Helicopter.
HD Video:

Stealth Bomber (9 killstreak)
Explanation: You choose the location of an airstrike and the direction of the bombs. The enemy cannot see the Stealth Bomber on their radar, so this is great for a large group of enemies as it gives them no chance to run away.
HD Video:

Chopper Gunner (11 killstreak)
Explanation: You open a suitcase and get to man the machine gun weapons on a helicopter. You don't control the movement of the helicopter but you control the guns. The AC-130 has more firepower but the Chopper Gunner lasts longer. You can be killed while using the killstreak as you stand holding the suitcase defenceless.
HD Video:

AC-130 (11 killstreak)
Explanation: You open a suitcase and take control of a AC-130 gunship weapon that is equipped with a artillery. You cannot move it but you control the gun. You can also switch the weapon used (not shown in video). The Chopper Gunner lasts longer but has less firepower. You can be killed while using the killstreak as you stand holding the suitcase defenceless.
HD Video:

EMP (15 killstreak)
Explanation: Takes out all electronic equipment that the team has (this includes disabling the minimap, UAV, heartbeat sensors, thermal, HUD, etc.) for a period of time. This is also the only counter to the nuke. If used while the nuke countdown timer is counting down, the nuke will be disabled and you will get to keep playing.
HD Video:

Tactical Nuke (25 killstreak)
Explanation: For getting the massive 25 killstreak needed for this, a nuke is dropped on the map and everyone, including you, dies. You also win the game (or your team). Just a word of note, make sure that no one has the EMP when you use it. EMP can disable the nuke, making that 25 killstreak a waste.
HD Video:
Neod
Ex-MYT

Re: ?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·?·

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yesterday aftenoon we received our Prestige Edition

Modern Warfare 2
A tin case
A token to download the original Call of Duty
An artbook
Fully functioning night vision goggles: alternating modes, MW2 branded with a sculpted head stand

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So f goooooood :P
MANIAC
Team Founder

looks great m8.
your lucky you got yours before release date.
i chased mine up yesterday because they said it was posted on monday.
after they replied i looked up on net as well.
the game company told all the postal companies in the uk at begining of the week, NOT to deliver the game until day of release.
the reason companies sent it in mail so early was because of postal strikes here.
the postal companies where told the gaming company would take action against them if it was delivered before day of release.
im peeved because i always buy online because i always get games 2 or 3 days before release.
nvm. fingers crossed will be here soon.
MANIAC
Team Founder

HOW *** IS INFINITYWARD.
got the pc version of the game, it wont allow me to install it untill the 11th.
with all the server **** as well, they realy wanna wind people up dont they grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
raVen
Ex-MYT

|MYT|MANIAC wrote: got the pc version of the game, it wont allow me to install it untill the 11th.
LOL... You can try to change date in ur PC and try to install it offline (no internet connection)
but it maight be impossible...

Any way they like to pisss ppl offf... :?
MANIAC
Team Founder

also lol all those that did play before the release date, no matter what platform, they say they will be all stats.
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

Mine will be installed on the 12th, but i'll try to get you that day!! :twisted:
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

The game looks good from the trailers / vids, but is this just a console port? My experience of ported games has never been good, coupled with the absence of Dedi Servers is really putting me off :(
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

Anyone played the game, beside me? :D

But only single player so far, but looks so good. Short missions... :(
Ctulu

I finished the Singleplayer yesterday and loved it. It's short, hectic, fun with some nice twists.

Loving the multiplayer too, nice maps, cool weapons/attachments, pro perks rock, Demolition game mode is fun

But it's not a real clan game anymore, more of a friends game :) Basicaly you can invite people ingame from steam to a party loby and then find game, choose game type and have a blast. Enemies are still red, Friendlies look green but party members have a blue tag.
The balance for low levels is ok too :) the 5 basic classes have weapons/attachments/perks you still need to unlock. Example: Sniper class has the .50 Cal.
Maps are fun with multiple routes. Respawn seems to suffer less from Bog situations which is a plus :)

It's a fun party game and that's it :) ideal for me :D
|MYT|Hest
Inactive Member

just saw in news that Call Of Duty is already beaten GTA 4 in game sells and it was almost not realest cause of ''to'' many terrorist stuff :evil:
so i have to have it :twisted:
Neod
Ex-MYT

I finished it in Veteran level already.
I found it easier than COD 5, specially because there are not unlimited enemies. Anyway 10/10.

Btw, here is the enemy intel locations for those lazy ones.
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6239408/p-14.html
raVen
Ex-MYT

Finished Single player in 5 hours... Preety Shoort... :/ Didnt try MP yet but game didnt change so much i think...
SpecialOne
Ex-MYT

I took 1 more hour than Raven to complete SP, and tried MP with Allan, but it was an embarassing performance... :oops: Damn UAV's and Killcams... :twisted:
MANIAC
Team Founder

all i can say on this is...
Thankfully i have an xbox.
PC version still wont work and ive had the game since last sat and not played it. FFS.

well finished the sp and normal in 4 hours.
rank 28 on mp in 9 hours.
have to say i think i would prefer to be playing on PC, but cant :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Return to “All other games”