Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2

I will check this one out!! :P

Anyone played this new game called MAG?

Cheers
|MYT|Jahhhh
Inactive Member

Anyone tried the beta?
For me what ever I change the settings (reso, details...) it allways runs NOT smoothly. Any ideas?
Allan
Ex-MYT

Ye I tried it apparently pc version is buggy as hell specially when u get very close to enemy,
is best to play chicken with sniper right now to avoid getting close lol.
TTF
Team Founder

My fav hehe dart and rocket =)

[youtube][/youtube]

Some epic tool head shots ^^

[youtube][/youtube]

tracert on sniper ^^

[youtube][/youtube]
YoK
Team Founder

|MYT|Allan wrote:Ye I tried it apparently pc version is buggy as hell specially when u get very close to enemy,
is best to play chicken with sniper right now to avoid getting close lol.
Agree allan.
Before this game i hate playing as sniper but in BC2 no way to play as normal.
Hitbox are so bad. If you stay close with enemy and u got HUGE PKM and he/she has got pistol. He/she can easyl kill u with that small weapon.
DICE Port this game from console and they have to change too many things on pc version.
TTF
Team Founder

Hi guys,

Well i finished the single player part (~ 2h), to be honest during the first 10 min i though BF serie was not made for single play, but the more you progress the better it's, like in a movie (too much cinematic?? ).
The wow effect for all FX (clap clap DICE), for me it will be the game of the year 2010, it worth every peny you'll put on it!!!...some bugs to patch, but well all game do...

Single player : 9/10
Multi : 9/10
Gameplay: 9/10
Sounds : 10/10
FX : 11/10
Fun : 100%

Finaly the game i was waiting since swat4 and BF2!!! goooooo
Supersonic
Ex-MYT

Sounds attractive, will look for it :)
TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|Supersonic wrote:Sounds attractive, will look for it :)
Officialy out =),

Now the game is out for online gaming!! i did some online run!. Normal mode (crosshair+control map) is ok but not as fun as the Hardcore mode!
6 huges maps come with it. Rush and capture the flag are epic!!! especialy with teamwork!!! can't wait to see some MYT bro around =)

Edit: Online graphics a way better than the Beta, close to the single player one and without any lag!.
|MYT|Jahhhh
Inactive Member

TTF wrote:
|MYT|Supersonic wrote:Sounds attractive, will look for it :)
Officialy out =),

Now the game is out for online gaming!! i did some online run!. Normal mode (crosshair+control map) is ok but not as fun as the Hardcore mode!
6 huges maps come with it. Rush and capture the flag are epic!!! especialy with teamwork!!! can't wait to see some MYT bro around =)

Edit: Online graphics a way better than the Beta, close to the single player one and without any lag!.
That last sentence makes me smile :)
Got mine already, just waiting to find some free time today.
TTF
Team Founder

EA EA EA EA...... :evil: :evil:
What you can see actualy about the MP:

[youtube][/youtube]
|MYT|Serge
Team Leader
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious

lol give them a time, it has been released less than 24h ago :twisted:
|MYT|Jahhhh
Inactive Member

TTF wrote:EA EA EA EA...... :evil: :evil:
What you can see actualy about the MP:

Gives me about the same message.... nooooooooobbbbbbbbbs
TTF
Team Founder

A little tips:

You need 3 differents BF games (addon count like 0) to get the veteran status 2 which unlock the M1, Body armor and Magnum bullet in BFBC2

Login here with the account you use in BFBC2 http://veteran.battlefield.com/ and add some game like BF2.
If you have not enough game: - install BF2142 demo (create an account and then uninstall it)
..............................................: - install Battlefield Heroes (same trick install and create an account)

That's it, enjoy all veteran weapons and perks =)
TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|Serge wrote:lol give them a time, it has been released less than 24h ago :twisted:
Well...

I definatly love that game, yup! not the graphics, not all sounds, but his new concept : Click an get nothing 95% of the time, exploring all awsome buttons, play 5%, and again a full of nothing except that "laconic" turning icon. When you finaly in, PBast.. is around to boot you out of the server "PB init ISSUE" so cool.

Yayyyy EA it's the way!! AWWWSOME, no doubt i'll continu to DL all my games as i always did =) (and pay when it deserve it), so no desapointed at the end ^^.

[youtube][/youtube]
YoK
Team Founder

TTF wrote:
|MYT|Serge wrote:lol give them a time, it has been released less than 24h ago :twisted:
Well...

I definatly love that game, yup! not the graphics, not all sounds, but his new concept : Click an get nothing 95% of the time, exploring all awsome buttons, play 5%, and again a full of nothing except that "laconic" turning icon. When you finaly in, PBast.. is around to boot you out of the server "PB init ISSUE" so cool.

Yayyyy EA it's the way!! AWWWSOME, no doubt i'll continu to DL all my games as i always did =) (and pay when it deserve it), so no desapointed at the end ^^.

Lmao I love Menu. Its awesome :D

This saturday i was on Ankara (capital of Turkey) Me and my girlfriend search almos all CD stores on this city. Our moron publisher "aral game" (not oral.... hmm maybe... why not) didnt send this game to stores.
I return back to istanbul saturday night. Wait for sunday. On sunday morning i wake up eary and went to cd store. Here my game on store :D
Bought game. Install, update, login with veteran account,create soldier join game and.... kicked by punkbuster. Maybe my fault. Update punkbuster.
Try again. Join game. Kicked again.
Hmm maybe restart need after PB update.
Restart, login. Wtf i cant login.
Try again. Wohoo i loged in. Opss i am out cause of lost connection
Restart game. What!!!! Game need my cd key again.
Restart computer. Login, find an server join.
Whohooo i am in.
Now i am medic (my favorite) wtf i cant heal where is that medic pack. Ok ill try revive. Opss no defibrilator.
Nwm i am dead already now pick assault. Ammo need ammo. Where is my ammo pack. Opss an m95 killed me again.
Pick up engineer. Oh yes that armor need help. Select repair tool. Where is it? **** i am dead again.
Here recon. Hurray sniper! Here c4. Enemy armor runnn. Hurray my 1st kill on this game with c4 :twisted:

Return to “All other games”