|MYT|Beerbelott

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hey!

I just received my Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Codex Edition :P 8)
  1. The story
    Desmond Miles was captured by the Templars of Abstergo Industries in Assassin's Creed. At the end of that episode, he managed to escape them with the help of Lucy Stillman. Since the beginning of Assassin's Creed II, he is fleeing with Lucy, Shaun Hastings, and Rebecca Crane.

In Assassin's Creed, Desmond Miles was used by the Templar to locate the Apple of Eden, which would gain them access to such power they would be World Masters by controlling people minds. In that purpose, his genetic memory of one of his Assassin ancestor (Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad) was explored through the "Animus". After his escape, in Assassin's Creed II, Desmond continued to explore his genetic memory of another of his ancestor (Ezio Auditore da Firenze) in a new portable version of the Animus, with the help of his new friends, to continue defeating the Templars.

Altair lived at the Crusade times
    Ezio lives in the Renaissance

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is directly following Assassin's Creed II story.
    At the beginning of Brotherhood, Desmond and Lucy's team are hiding themselves from the Templars in the vault of the nowadays Monterrigioni villa, which was Desmond's ancestor Ezio headquarters. When they repower the place and start the Animus again, Desmond's ancestor Ezio is taking some well deserved rest in his villa, designed as a citadel. Suddenly, the place is being attacked by the Borgia family and Ezio and his family have to escape from there...
  2. What's new
    • In the deepened economy of Roma, Firenze and other major well-designed major cities of the Renaissance Italy, Ezio is able to support the economy and make it flourish by releasing cities from the harassements of the Borgias (by destroying guard towers), invest and gather money from shops
    • Ezio has still much combat abilities, weapons, eagle vision. Now he is able to use horses inside town aswell
    • In order to defeat once again the Borgias, Ezio will need to gather with a team of some Assassin brothers. For the first time, Assassin's Creed has become multiplayer
    • And so much I forget...
  3. The multiplayer mode
    You can make a clan in Ubisoft online community and gather in online matches to defeat common targets.
    Hide, chase the enemy and win as much points as possibles by surprising your victims and by avoiding your chasers to find you.
    Will the MYT Team be the best one?

Can't wait to try it...

I Looooooooooooved Assassin's Creed I & II (especially the 1st)...

I tried Brotherhood on a friend's PS3, but I just couldn't get used to the gamepad.
Hope the experience will be enhanced on PC.

Any MYT Assassins Guild around there?
Last edited by |MYT|Beerbelott on 24 Mar 2011, 22:50, edited 2 times in total.
|MYT|DK

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Yes I must go to shop and buy new one Assassin :D
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|Beerbelott

Edit 23/03: XFire Game Support update made the game officially supported.
No further modification needed. The following stays as information.

XFire don't officially support Brotherhood yet...

If u want your game to be detected and be able to chat and capture pictures or videos ingame, just do that trick:
  1. Open XFire Games file

Code: Select all

Windows Vista/7: C:\ProgramData\Xfire\xfire_games.ini
    Windows XP: C:\Program Files\Xfre\xfire_games.ini
  2. Add the following (change the numbers to match the next available in your file):

Code: Select all

[9969]
    LongName=Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood SP
    ShortName=asscrdbsp
    LauncherDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\InstallDir
    LauncherExe=AssassinsCreedBrotherhood.exe
    DetectExe=ACBSP.exe
    Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
    InGameRenderer=D3D9
    InGameFlags=USE_PRESENT|ENABLE_MOUSE|USE_DINPUT_MOUSE

[9970]
    LongName=Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood MP
    ShortName=asscrdbmp
    LauncherDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\InstallDir
    LauncherExe=AssassinsCreedBrotherhood.exe
    DetectExe=ACBMP.exe
    Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
    InGameRenderer=D3D9
    InGameFlags=USE_PRESENT|ENABLE_MOUSE|USE_DINPUT_MOUSE
    DetectServer=FALSE
  3. Effects:
    • Ingame chat, picture/video capture available
    • XFire status, gaming time recording not available, because support of the game isn't yet official
Source: http://www.xfire.com/forums/182627/topic/2455152/?p=2
Last edited by |MYT|Beerbelott on 24 Mar 2011, 22:51, edited 3 times in total.
|MYT|Jahhhh
Inactive Member

Ive played all of them on xbox
Assassins Creed - story finished ~50% (plan to make it 100%)
Assassins Creed II - story finished 100%
Assassins Creed Brotherhood - story about 30% (definitely will finish this when I get some free time)

Tried MP aswell, for me it was weird, im more used to play FPS (swat, cod, bf)

Its a great first game for console user :thumbup:
|MYT|Beerbelott

I finished the main story few days ago.
I won't spoil that great game, but the epilogue is... OMG! :wtf:

I had shivers during the whole final part in the special ending place (similar in some aspects to the one at the end of Assassin's Creed II).
I got shocked :shock: at the end. Really. I remember me starring at the screen, stunt, the hands still on the keyboard/mouse while the credits started...

Ubisoft really kick asses by mixing video games and cinema universes. That fits, and that's even better than any Call of Duty.
THAT is huge :!:
Greetings to Ubisoft, and I read the entire credits to be sure not to miss any part of the masterpiece.

I truly love that game series.
Ubisoft, I hate your anti-piracy measures :thumbdown: , but you rocks! :thumbup:

Return to “All other games”