|MYT|DK

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Now I play TDU2 this is good game about expensive car there is a lot of road when you can go... It's 2 Island Ibiza and Hawaii I played 6h and now I have maybe discover 25% map lol.

Cars you can buy Audi S5, Audi RS6, Audi TT-S, Dodge Charger SRT8, Dodge Viper SRT-10, Gumpert Apollo Sport, Pagani Zonda C12S, Pagani Zonda Cinque, Pagani Zonda F, Pagani Zonda Roadster, McLaren MP4-12C, Spyker C8 Aileron Coupe, Spyker C12 Zagato, Spyker Pekin to Paris (SUV), Saleen S5S Raptor, Saleen S7 Twin Turbo, Mercedes SLR 722 S McLaren Roadster, Mercedes SLR Z199, Audi Q7, Hummer H3, Mercedes ML, Range Rover ,Volkswagen Touraeg. You can find Porshe but other name I think was "RUF".
TDU2 is for MP game but I have cracked version so I cant play MP but I play SP but I think I will buy orginal because is very good game

TDU2 VS NFS many people say better is NFS because you can tuning your car in TDU2 you cant but you can update your car in engine but not visual. If you like only tuning your car better play NFS if you like drive on the road play TDU2.

Here is about game found in maker WEB

Test Drive Unlimited 2 transforms the driving genre, adding the persistency, progression and customization of the latest multiplayer games to the auto racing experience. Test Drive Unlimited 2 blends single player and multiplayer experiences seamlessly, creating a dynamic world of evolving content and challenges. Players define their online persona through unparalleled customization of their avatars and vehicles, and the acquisition of property, clothing and other accoutrements of a luxurious international lifestyle. All-new race types, vehicle classes, environmental challenges, locations and much more push this epic franchise to new levels of performance.

Minimum System Requirements:

Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4400+
Memory: 2GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870 or faster*
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 14 GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
Peripherals: Keyboard, Mouse or 10-button controller
such as Xbox 360 or Logitech Dual-Action
Other Requirements: Internet Broadband Connection, Microsoft .NET 3.5 required
Note:* Integrated video cards, such as the ATI Radeon HD 3200
or Intel HD Graphics, are not supported.

MY Cpu:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+

Graphic card:
256MBGeForce 8600 GT (nVidia)

Ram memory:
2.0GB DDR2 @ 326MHz
And I dont have any problem play screen is 1024x760 I think and everything is medium quality

Website I used:
http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/about

http://www.gry-online.pl/S016.asp?ID=9305
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|DK

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2

|MYT| TEAM

The our clan is in TDU 2
you want you can find it!!! it's only for OUR members :) so maybe someone will apply here :) :)

If you want applly here write your name from game and I will add you
:)
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum

Return to “All other games”