theDeparted
Ex-MYT

Re: TAKEDOWN: RED SABRE

Eh I am not interested in modding Takedown. I want to recreate Foodwall for commercial SWAT 5 like game (though SP only, for starters, since MP will take more work than SP).

I want to recreate it by custom assets I will make from scratch, not export from SWAT 4. Exporting anything from SWAT 4 to Takedown or any other game will attract attention of Activision. Besides, most of SWAT4 maps are made using BSP, I want to model it out, way better than BSP performance-wise (U3 engine works differently, if you know what you are doing, game will look and work just right).

BTW, someone needs to tell that guy to not use SWAT name in logo. He'll have Activision running after him with a pepper spray at this rate.
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT
Steam: |WM|BaDTimE

Nah! use original Swat 4 content is the same thing of play the original Swat lol
It was just a way to start... then got content from another games and archmodels :lol: seed torrents till bonez ;P

Well commercial thing need some efforts.... no pain - no gain (note that pain doesn't ensures your gain :P)
Epic games look everything before make you a licensee :(

I would like to say that mod are free of corporations eyes. Eg. CS1.5 Mod with real name of weapons / CS1.6 Standalone game (still based on HL) with fictional weapon names.

The worst what can happen with him is that: http://www.moddb.com/mods/swat-4-take-down
Hahhahha Heckler & Koch Uhay!

EDIT: Btw,
theDeparted
Ex-MYT

No I mean I am interested in commercial SP game like SWAT, so that's why I am making it. I am not going to waste time making mods for someone else's game.

BTW there is no image in spiler tag, only text that says IMAGE. :P
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

|MYT|theDeparted wrote:No I mean I am interested in commercial SP game like SWAT, so that's why I am making it. I am not going to waste time making mods for someone else's game.
Yep, that what I said (and you told me before :D)
|MYT|theDeparted wrote:BTW there is no image in spiler tag, only text that says IMAGE. :P
I can see the image... anyway, nvm.
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

Steam about Takedown...
Steam wrote:TAKEDOWN is a thinking-person’s shooter. The player that takes things slow, aims carefully, and plans their moves right will overcome the player who runs in with guns blazing. Close-quarters battle brings the fight inside, as you would see SWAT teams or SOF units taking down small numbers of dangerous adversaries.
Me about Takedown...

Okay: 4 minutes - it's all clear.
Now you have 56 minutes to try to find some morphine in this lab and make it worth :P
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

|MYT|BaDTimE wrote:Steam about Takedown...
Steam wrote:TAKEDOWN is a thinking-person’s shooter. The player that takes things slow, aims carefully, and plans their moves right will overcome the player who runs in with guns blazing. Close-quarters battle brings the fight inside, as you would see SWAT teams or SOF units taking down small numbers of dangerous adversaries.
Me about Takedown...

Okay: 4 minutes - it's all clear.
Now you have 56 minutes to try to find some morphine in this lab and make it worth :P
You can actually do that with swat too if your reflexes are good enough ;)

But i agree if they put in the description it has to be atleast true even abit
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

So one more from series: Me about Takedown ;)

Rush, rush :P
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

Today's vid:
theDeparted
Ex-MYT

You are playing this too much. You secretly love it. STONE HIM!!
BaDTimE
Ex-MYT

:lol: just making my $15 be worth ;)
|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner

I think we can put Takedown SubForum into trash bin, and create a thread in "Games to don't buy" :lol:

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol

Return to “All other games”