|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner

Tactical Intervention (Free to Play)

This is a free to play, have to test, looks like a mix with Swat, Rainbow Six and Call of duty.

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

Re: Tactical Intervention (Free to Play)

There is allot of good free to play games, the only problem with them is the difference between paying and non paying customers, the paying customers are ussually overpowered.
|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner

yes, i read the payable stuff, and it's weapons, protections, etc etc, that sucks if that give a big advantage.
I like battlefield free to play for that, because you can rent weapons and other stuff with BF coins (you earn coins when you play a round), and if you want more coins you can play more or pay with real money.

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol
theDeparted
Ex-MYT

"Swat, Rainbow Six and Call of duty"

Impossible.

SWAT = Key selling point is making arrests and non lethal takedown which is REQUIRED for good score.

Rainbow Six = Key selling point is realism and tactical use of every gadget instead of running and gunning.

+ Both of these games come with top class SP campaigns.

Call of Duty = Selling point is arcade run and gun action where you can actually play it like Quake, especially in SP (and I have played every COD SP). Game doesn't even come close to realism of RS or SWAT.

So mixing all these games will result in just COD with one hit kills in large areas. Basically, Battlefield, which is by nature a **** game no matter the hype.

Also, F2P games all end up dying faster than 'fun' while playing COD and BF. This will be another game where Free players will be called ***** by elite snobby paying players and free players will end up getting bored after realizing that only the paying people will be able to wear and use all the cool stuff.
|MYT|Trollzilla
Team Leader
Discord: Foley#1330

I love how TotalBiscuit described this game. They took counter strike and made it as silly as possible.

Return to “All other games”