|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner

Warface (Free to play)

Hey all,

Warface, developped by Crytek is a free to play game available on steam with COOP, versus and special operation... I don't have access to Special op yet (need to be level 5).

I played today for first time, it's visually very nice, gameplay is smooth, servers are good. You can have a look about the game on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/user/warfacegame

Soon, they will have a new game mode call "bag and tag" (looks like "tag hunting" in running man :) ).

My name in-game is "edwardbeer" and i created the clan -MYT- (need at least 4 char.)
Last edited by |MYT|dimonkey on 23 Jan 2016, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol
TTF
Team Founder

Re: Warface (Free to play)

There is sniper rifles and Claymores :D, i'll give it a try :mrgreen:
|MYT|Edward
Honorary Member
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner

yep ,there is lol.
Actually, they have a lot of gameplay in "versus" (free to all, team deathmatch...basic, but smash and grab as well, bomb (kind of RD in Swat), domination (Battlefield style), etc etc); the coop is famous but sometime, players don't work together...and usually fail lol.

Really fun and it's for free. :)

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol
TTF
Team Founder

|MYT|Edward wrote:yep ,there is lol.
Actually, they have a lot of gameplay in "versus" (free to all, team deathmatch...basic, but smash and grab as well, bomb (kind of RD in Swat), domination (Battlefield style), etc etc); the coop is famous but sometime, players don't work together...and usually fail lol.

Really fun and it's for free. :)
I played a few rounds, the COOP is pretty funny indeed, there is not much coop, but oh well. The Zombie rampage is a lot of fun too, brainless shooting Hard and insane recommended for a good laugh.

Now for the Versus, just another COD like under the sun, not my cup of tea =). Bag and tag is mixed for me, you can literally spend 20minutes without seeing a thing and/or someone XD, graphics are good though

Pretty cool for a free game.

Return to “All other games”