It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 10:00




Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
hello all 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2017, 22:47
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
:wave: Hi all! My name is Vova ,I live in Russia in city of Surgut.I am 19 , work , free time doing sports and playing computer games. Playing SWAT 4 since 2010, finished 2014 . Played under nicknames UCATE, Nemo, exFro. Was in such clans as RNS, RW ( but unfortunately they fell apart ). Returned to the game a couple of months ago and started playing on your server, really like the clan and want to join your clan MYT :) I hope you will not answer my request. Available TeamSpeak, discord
Contact me [url]https://vk.com/arct1ql86
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Arct1ql86[/url]

good luck have fun :D

_________________
You ask who is my idol? bitch Desert Eagle :snipe:


05 Dec 2017, 23:08
Profile
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 19:18
Posts: 196
Location: Poland
Reply with quote
Hello w00t!

At first I thought you are the girl from avatar, but then I read your name. :--(

Anyway, I am honored to welcome you to our forums. :--)

I am looking forward to playing with you on our servers. x)

So see you there. )))

_________________
Better known as |MYT|Q
https://swat4stats.com/player/52216/overview/


06 Dec 2017, 01:38
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2017, 22:47
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
|MYT|Quetzelcoatlus wrote:
Hello w00t!

At first I thought you are the girl from avatar, but then I read your name. :--(

Anyway, I am honored to welcome you to our forums. :--)

I am looking forward to playing with you on our servers. x)

So see you there. )))

I apologize if some words you do not understand . My english is not
at the highest level :roll:
on the avatar just a picture :D

_________________
You ask who is my idol? bitch Desert Eagle :snipe:


06 Dec 2017, 04:02
Profile
Clan Leader
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 17:58
Posts: 5199
Location: UK
Reply with quote
Welcome w00t to our forums :)

We will consider your application


06 Dec 2017, 13:33
Profile
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 19:18
Posts: 196
Location: Poland
Reply with quote
w00t wrote:
I apologize if some words you do not understand . My english is not at the highest level


Don't worry about that, I understood everything.

Many of our team mates aren't from english speaking countries, but still we can communicate well even on Team Speak.

(P.S.: I am from Poland and я изучаю говорить по-русски два месяца и я понимаю немного. ^^)

_________________
Better known as |MYT|Q
https://swat4stats.com/player/52216/overview/


06 Dec 2017, 14:05
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2017, 22:47
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
|MYT|Torq wrote:
Welcome w00t to our forums :)

We will consider your application

Well, thank you 8)

_________________
You ask who is my idol? bitch Desert Eagle :snipe:


06 Dec 2017, 15:14
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2017, 22:47
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
|MYT|Quetzelcoatlus wrote:
w00t wrote:
I apologize if some words you do not understand . My english is not at the highest level


Don't worry about that, I understood everything.

Many of our team mates aren't from english speaking countries, but still we can communicate well even on Team Speak.

(P.S.: I am from Poland and я изучаю говорить по-русски два месяца и я понимаю немного. ^^)

It's good :P ! Я надеюсь, что мы сможем поговорить в TeamSpeak, как время будет ;-) ;-)

_________________
You ask who is my idol? bitch Desert Eagle :snipe:


06 Dec 2017, 15:15
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2017, 22:47
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
|MYT|Torq wrote:
Welcome w00t to our forums :)

We will consider your application

Hello, you made a decision? :wave:

_________________
You ask who is my idol? bitch Desert Eagle :snipe:


11 Dec 2017, 22:03
Profile
Clan Leader
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 17:58
Posts: 5199
Location: UK
Reply with quote
w00t wrote:
|MYT|Torq wrote:
Welcome w00t to our forums :)

We will consider your application

Hello, you made a decision? :wave:


What is your discord nick please ......


11 Dec 2017, 22:42
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2017, 22:47
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
|MYT|Torq wrote:
w00t wrote:
|MYT|Torq wrote:
Welcome w00t to our forums :)

We will consider your application

Hello, you made a decision? :wave:


What is your discord nick please ......

I never was in Discord .Nick w00t
If you want to talk, come in TeamSpeak, to me there easier

_________________
You ask who is my idol? bitch Desert Eagle :snipe:


11 Dec 2017, 23:18
Profile
Team Leader
User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2012, 18:10
Posts: 1947
Location: Hungary
Reply with quote
w00t wrote:
|MYT|Torq wrote:
w00t wrote:
Hello, you made a decision? :wave:


What is your discord nick please ......

I never was in Discord .Nick w00t
If you want to talk, come in TeamSpeak, to me there easier


I don't think that is a good way to continue this "relationship".

First of all, you were told we will consider your request. The discussion is still going on. I don't think it is a good thing to hurry it, especially not by the person involved.

Secondly, people who would like to keep in touch are expected to create a Discord account and join MYT Discord Channel. How come that you tell us how to contact you?

_________________
|MYT|Mazso


12 Dec 2017, 09:02
Profile
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 19:18
Posts: 196
Location: Poland
Reply with quote
I think that there was just a little misunderstanding and there is no reason to use big words.

It looks to me, that w00t wasn't aware of how our recruitment process goes and that it is not instant.

So, w00t. Basicly you applied and "considering your application" means that members will be able to get to know you better and decide whether you are worthy of being part of our team, or not.

So, be patient, you are not forgotten. :--)

_________________
Better known as |MYT|Q
https://swat4stats.com/player/52216/overview/


12 Dec 2017, 13:26
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2017, 22:47
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
|MYT|Quetzelcoatlus wrote:
I think that there was just a little misunderstanding and there is no reason to use big words.

It looks to me, that w00t wasn't aware of how our recruitment process goes and that it is not instant.

So, w00t. Basicly you applied and "considering your application" means that members will be able to get to know you better and decide whether you are worthy of being part of our team, or not.

So, be patient, you are not forgotten. :--)

Well,I don't know
Well I'm waiting for ;-)

_________________
You ask who is my idol? bitch Desert Eagle :snipe:


12 Dec 2017, 16:15
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 05 Dec 2017, 22:47
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
I have an account in Discord
I often sit in TeamSpeak, because I know that

_________________
You ask who is my idol? bitch Desert Eagle :snipe:


12 Dec 2017, 16:20
Profile
Team Leader
User avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 13:00
Posts: 2217
battle.net: Serge#21837
Origin: Mage
PSN: ex-serge
Steam: sergelicious
Reply with quote
Hi w00t.
Your steam account says you have a VAC ban on record. Mind to share the story? ;-)

For anyone wondering VAC is a Valve AntiCheat system


13 Dec 2017, 19:35
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.