bravo

Hello from Me

Hello MYT,

My nickname is Bravo, I'm 22 guy from Jordan. I'm a 3rd year medical student and I'm playing swat4 since 2013.

I think most of you know me as ||ESA||BRAVO, let me tell you little about my short swat career:
I joined SoH clan in April 2014, spent there 4 months then I left after problems with higher admins. In that time I was looking for a friendly pro clan who doesn't have all that idiot rules which kill the fun of this game like SoH, 4U and FAB. The only clan which has no rules in server was ESA, I've joined them with much pleasure and spent the happiest moments with them because of good skills, much laugh and most important no one tell you what to do or how to play. I played a lot of wars vs very good players and joined a lot of tournaments, I still believe that the best and the most funniest part of swat is Clan Wars. In the end of 2015, I left ESA and swat to focus on my study. But I still love this game and I managed to find couple of hours to play in the weekends, but I found that all my friends left the game.

Have a nice day :)
Last edited by bravo on 04 Jun 2016, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: Hello from Me

Hi Bravo.... :D

Thanks for your introduction and your interest in MYT....

As an initial step I have posted your request in the Seniors Board for there deliberation...
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

Re: Hello from Me

Hello there bravo old buddy :D . Nice to see you there. :wave: Have a good time on forum

Return to “Introduce Yourself”