Mr Red

Hello and Help XD

Hi, I am Mr. Red. I've played a few times on your swat 4 co op server, and have been having a blast. I used to play this game many years ago with the {ReS} Reservoir Dogs, and have been enjoying it once more. Anyway, I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something. I spoke to Viper on the server, and he said I could post if I needed help. I was having issues installing swat 4 TSS, however, I have been able to figure out the source of the trouble. My TSS disk is slightly scratched (I have the gold edition from a while ago lol). I took it in today for a cleaning, and I think it helped. However, I copied the files from the CD to my harddrive to initiate an install. While doing so, I have discovered that my swat 4 TSS data1.cab file is damaged. So in order for me to play the expansion, I somehow need to get the data1.cab file. Otherwise I will have to buy the full game again. Does anyone have any ideas or know how I could get this? Can anyone share it with me? I hope to play with you soon,

Mr. Red.
Sting
Ex-MYT
Steam: bmw93

Re: Hello and Help XD

Why you dont simply download tss files from any torrent?
Can anybody provide me with a decent challenge?!

Viper
Ex-MYT
Steam: srxviper

Re: Hello and Help XD

Welcome to the forum, Mr.Red.

I suppose downloading the TSS disc ISO via Bit Torrent is the way to go. You can still use your Gold Edition serial to activate the installation.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”