|MYT|szogyenyi
Inactive Member
Steam: szogyenyi
Xbox: szogyenyi1993

Hey MYTs!

Hello guys. I'm Szogyenyi. I follow the forum for some time past but i didn't write. So i think it's time to indruce myself and say hello. My name is Robert and i'm from Hungary and i'm 19 years old. Right now i studying. My "career" is started about 3 years ago on SOG servers. So i dare to say i am old school SWAT 4 player :D To be honest in this 3 years i made more or less breaks but i still know what this is all about. I met the MYT's servers and a few members 3-4 months about, when unfortunately SOG servers went down. I met a few new faces here and some old familiar, so there is always a good experience to play with them. By the way, i call myself the "co-op man" which means i just play in Cooperative gamemode, nothing else. Why? Because cooperative is the best mode to use your knowledge and learn always new tricks about the game, which you can be better player. I know the other modes are similar good like the coop, but i not really like them :)

As you can see, i try to help to the team to catch the bad players. I think it's very important to teach the players what they can do and not to do in SWAT 4, with words or kicking them. This is exactly what i am doing on the COOP server. (I think i am the best example for this, because at the beggining i was also a noob rambo, so i know what i am talking about :D No need to hold back this information, you can see it if you search after it.) Mazso offered me that if i would like to join, then i should make a debut text here. I would be delighted if i could help your job in here, as an MYT member. I don't know how do you take into consideration the activity. I mention this becasue as you can see, i don't play in weekdays, only just weekends or vacation. The reason is very simple: in the student hostel, all of the internet games are blocked, so i can't join unfortunately. So that's everything what i wanted to share with you guys :)

Have a nice day.
Teddy: Are we still friends?
- Yes.
Teddy: I don't believe you.
- Then not.
|MYT|BeeM
Inactive Member

Re: Hey MYTs!

Hey Szog. Nice from you to write in here. Can you tell me please is your nickname means something in English?
|MYT|szogyenyi
Inactive Member
Steam: szogyenyi
Xbox: szogyenyi1993

|MYT|BeeM wrote:Hey Szog. Nice from you to write in here. Can you tell me please is your nickname means something in English?
This is my surname, just without accents.
Teddy: Are we still friends?
- Yes.
Teddy: I don't believe you.
- Then not.
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Hi Szog..

Thanks for your introduction & good work :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”