Tom

Herro

Hey, well basically i've played Swat alot when i was younger and just recently i've been coming back to it and im really enjoying it again :). I'm looking for a Swat clan just to have a laugh with and play the game from time to time, and i thought i'd just introduce myself here for the time being you'll see me playing on one of your servers. Cheers :thumbup:
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Re: Herro

Tom wrote:Hey, well basically i've played Swat alot when i was younger and just recently i've been coming back to it and im really enjoying it again :). I'm looking for a Swat clan just to have a laugh with and play the game from time to time, and i thought i'd just introduce myself here for the time being you'll see me playing on one of your servers. Cheers :thumbup:
Thx Tom for the introduction & Welcome to Forums :)

In order for Seniors to assess your suitability for Recruit status, we will need to know more about you...

Your age & Interests for instance pls...

Thx
Tom

Re: Herro

17 years old, live in the Netherlands will be 18 upcoming january. Ehm, not really much to tell i think besides what i already told. I use TS3 alot so you can find me on your TS sometimes, play alot of games for instance Mount & Blade, Swat 4.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”