It is currently 21 Feb 2018, 03:00




Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
HOHOHO HELLO ! 
Author Message

Joined: 05 Apr 2010, 13:25
Posts: 24
Location: Belgium(zelzate)
Reply with quote
Well most of you will know me other not but dont mid that :D

Well i was wondering how is the life here in MYT ? is this still a swat 4 clan or did you guys grow to other games aswell ?

Anyway here to say hi to ppl !

Greetings :D

_________________
Image


28 Jul 2014, 20:05
Profile
Honorary Member
User avatar

Joined: 29 Nov 2011, 18:40
Posts: 1283
Location: France
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner
Reply with quote
welcome back,

yeah, of course we are active on swat 4 haha. :)

And Serge enhanced the bot and the stat tracker.

_________________
Image

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol


28 Jul 2014, 20:12
Profile

Joined: 05 Apr 2010, 13:25
Posts: 24
Location: Belgium(zelzate)
Reply with quote
nice to see after those years of me being away from swat some clans are still alive in it MYT will be the oldest active clan in swat now right ?

_________________
Image


28 Jul 2014, 20:14
Profile
Honorary Member
User avatar

Joined: 29 Nov 2011, 18:40
Posts: 1283
Location: France
Origin: edwardwine
Steam: pateatartiner
Reply with quote
I think it's in the oldest, but again some clans on swat 4 1.0 and WM is alive too (ESA too, but I think ESA is younger) :)
It's good to see swat4 survive haha.

With some hope, we could have a server 1.0 and 1.1... and show to naab on 1.0 how to play haha :lol:

_________________
Image

"Soyez vous-même, c'est votre seule chance d'être original." Marcel Pagnol
"Be yourself, it's your only chance to be original." Marcel Pagnol


28 Jul 2014, 20:31
Profile

Joined: 05 Apr 2010, 13:25
Posts: 24
Location: Belgium(zelzate)
Reply with quote
Well yea, it is an pritty ols game so xd

_________________
Image


28 Jul 2014, 22:01
Profile
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: 13 Mar 2011, 23:02
Posts: 678
Reply with quote
darkkop wrote:
Well i was wondering how is the life here in MYT ? is this still a swat 4 clan or did you guys grow to other games aswell ?

MYT died, you are talking to zombies leftovers that need to be dealt with accordingly.

Torq left this world due to a heart-attack mid-2013: his cat wouldn't stop singing Scorpions' 'Still Loving You'.
The Senior staff reported to have been hit by a lightning (they all live in a different contry so WTH but do not dig to much, secret services might catch you for being too curious).

Scattered old-members are now all playing a better tactical FPS (CoD) and a brand new strategy MMO called Candy Crush Saga.

_________________
Beerbelott
Image
Image
All my potential profiles (several moves, either physical or IP-based)


29 Jul 2014, 00:33
Profile

Joined: 05 Apr 2010, 13:25
Posts: 24
Location: Belgium(zelzate)
Reply with quote
|MYT|Beerbelott wrote:
darkkop wrote:
Well i was wondering how is the life here in MYT ? is this still a swat 4 clan or did you guys grow to other games aswell ?

MYT died, you are talking to zombies leftovers that need to be dealt with accordingly.

Torq left this world due to a heart-attack mid-2013: his cat wouldn't stop singing Scorpions' 'Still Loving You'.
The Senior staff reported to have been hit by a lightning (they all live in a different contry so WTH but do not dig to much, secret services might catch you for being too curious).

Scattered old-members are now all playing a better tactical FPS (CoD) and a brand new strategy MMO called Candy Crush Saga.
N1 trol GG mate

_________________
Image


29 Jul 2014, 01:11
Profile
Clan Leader
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 17:58
Posts: 5233
Location: UK
Reply with quote
Hi Darkkop ... :)

I am still here lol....Enjoy our Forums


29 Jul 2014, 21:04
Profile

Joined: 05 Apr 2010, 13:25
Posts: 24
Location: Belgium(zelzate)
Reply with quote
|MYT|Torq wrote:
Hi Darkkop ... :)

I am still here lol....Enjoy our Forums

There is not much to see if you have bin regirstered for 4 years ;p

_________________
Image


30 Jul 2014, 09:31
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.