TTF
Team Founder

[RTS] Warhammer 40K II

Yeah yeah another RTS, but since Company of Heroes, it's the first RTS i really enjoy & not desapointed me.
You have 5 Heroes units only to do the job (snipers, support etc), you can tweak them all (weapon, skill, power, armor, etc)
Graphic & Sounds 10/10
Campaigne mod 8/10
Boring factor 2/10 (lower is better ;) )
Tactical 8/10
Network not tested yet

raVen
Ex-MYT

Re: [RTS] Warhammer 40K II

Will have it preety soon :twisted:
TTF
Team Founder

Hi guys,
Pretty cool game, but keep your 50 bucks in your pocket!!! that game suffer of a pandemic crash/freeze, even after 2 patchs, game don't work properly. So tired to be beta tester, wtf happen to all real and good programers ???!! grrrr what a waste of ressources (btw same with a lot of games...). After that, they cry against "downloader/leecher" ppl....
DethStryke

Multiplayer isn't good either imo.
You can see THQ made it a bit like Company of Heroes, but it just doesn't do the trick for me.
raVen
Ex-MYT

DethStryke wrote:Multiplayer isn't good either imo.
You can see THQ made it a bit like Company of Heroes, but it just doesn't do the trick for me.
Actually Company of Heros Was made like Warhammer I... ;)
raVen
Ex-MYT

TTF wrote:Hi guys,
Pretty cool game, but keep your 50 bucks in your pocket!!! that game suffer of a pandemic crash/freeze, even after 2 patchs, game don't work properly. So tired to be beta tester, wtf happen to all real and good programers ???!! grrrr what a waste of ressources (btw same with a lot of games...). After that, they cry against "downloader/leecher" ppl....
Im big fan of warhammer but TTF is right... They f****d up this game... Its very good tactical RTS - what I mean is... if you not gone use tactic, and only push froward with all forces... then ur dead. That part of game is really good. But game is just boring after few missions cause you play it on the same maps 1.000.000 times... Who ever idea it was... they guy need hes medications... So yeeee its not worth that money... :(

Return to “All other games”