|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

Re: GTA5

Give me a link to that crew coz there is dozens of myth(ics) crews when i try to search.. :|
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

Wow very nice emblem :lol:
The wolf changed in a lion

Actually looks actually nice ;)
|MYT|Beerbelott

I know that is not right.

I tried to find something looking like a wolf in the emblem editor... None found!
So I took a head with a balanced amount of black/white looking from a (very far) distance to the original.
I am not exactly aware of the spirit behind the wolf (what its symbol represents), but I like lions and, coupled with the eagle, it provides a message I find interesting.
Thus the lion was the best match to me.

I am open for other suggestions coming from the pool of images Rockstar provide in their editor. If they allowed upload of custome pictures (which is improbable), things would have been simpler.
|MYT|Secret
Honorary Member

Ps3 and pc is the same servers ??
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member

So it's time for me to install :D :D :D :thumbup: :smiley01:
|MYT|Secret wrote:Ps3 and pc is the same servers ??
No, no. There are no servers betwen platforms. You can play only PC-PC, ps4-ps4, ps3-ps3. :think:
|MYT|DK

I think you can pc-ps4-xbox1 but not pc - ps3
Not active in-game BUT active on the forum
|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

PC Platform users :

Were there any install issues ?

What is actual game play like ?
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member
battle.net: dimonkey#2417
Discord: dimonkey#1730
Origin: dimonkey75
PSN: dimonkey0
Steam: dimonkey
Uplay: dimonkey
Xbox: dimonkeyX

|MYT|Torq wrote: Were there any install issues ?
I got it through steam. No issues with install. Only thing is it needs 60GB download. You will probably need 120GB of free space for for the install.
|MYT|Torq wrote: What is actual game play like ?
I think it is awesome. Best game I have played. Although I am a fan of the GTA series.
|MYT|Braveheart
Honorary Member

GTA is a well known game were you are a criminal, trying to get money as quick as possible.

Los Santos is a huge city were a lot things happen.

Online: You will end up in a freemode where everyone is shooting everyone trying to steel their money. Lukely you can can choose to go passive.

Further there are races, team death matches, golf, tennis, gangwars, flight shool, military bases, Heists, jetss, planes, bikes, cars, choppers, fights, battles, barber shops, tattoos, armored vans, stores (to rob), etc. And a hell fun team play (cooperative jobs). You can also buy properties, and the further you level up the more property you can have, garages, helipads, and inventory stuff, Weapons, ammo, etc.

I think I covered a big part of the game here.
Image Image
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member

|MYT|Braveheart wrote:GTA is a well known game were you are a criminal, trying to get money as quick as possible.

Los Santos is a huge city were a lot things happen.

Online: You will end up in a freemode where everyone is shooting everyone trying to steel their money. Lukely you can can choose to go passive.

Further there are races, team death matches, golf, tennis, gangwars, flight shool, military bases, Heists, jetss, planes, bikes, cars, choppers, fights, battles, barber shops, tattoos, armored vans, stores (to rob), etc. And a hell fun team play (cooperative jobs). You can also buy properties, and the further you level up the more property you can have, garages, helipads, and inventory stuff, Weapons, ammo, etc.

I think I covered a big part of the game here.
You missed survival missions, contact missions, versus missions, Jet skis, boats, parachuting, triathlons, arm wrestling, darts, movies, video editor, swimming, sharks, aliens, drug induced battles, cable cars, a beach and aircraft carriers.
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member

|MYT|Torq wrote:PC Platform users :

Were there any install issues ?
I didn't have any problems.
|MYT|Torq wrote:What is actual game play like ?
Just one word, awesome!! :D
foobär
MYT friend

|MYT|Torq wrote:Were there any install issues ?
no problems. but even with the DVD install (seven DVDs) which took about two hours it had to download a patch of 5 GB. so u will need time.
|MYT|Torq wrote:What is actual game play like ?
awesome! it has everything (also the stupid GTA physics where u fall in slow motion)
- believe in yourself -
|MYT|Beerbelott

|MYT|dimonkey wrote:
I think it is awesome. Best game I have played. Although I am a fan of the GTA series.
Well it is indeed the whole usual GTA pack, one you cannot forget.

Huge beautiful scenery, with the very specific highly cynical atmosphere, tending to exagerate every aspect of the World as the USA see it. Sarcasm everywhere and in everything, parody on all corners and in every available form. I could start a list, but that is pointless and neverending. It is a continuing pleasure to discover new ones, even though you spent loads of hours playing it already.

Truely those Rockstar guys had fun finding out ideas on how to depict all the different vices, quirks & bumps or real life concentrated in highly concentrated satirical characters. Despite that, you tend to bond to the characters you play, lost in something bigger than them: a World somehow, strangely, believable which you can free-ride and run around as you like, when you like, doing what you find the most suitable.
That is GTA, as it has always been given to be experienced (at least since III, the first I ever played), and no other game matches the whole pack.

You then get the movie-style of the game, as GTA has always been a masterpiece in trying to get their video-game being very close to the movies aesthetic: you will surprise yourself watching the cutscenes as the action, dialogues and camera shots (angle, colour palette, movement) are inspired, not to say borrowed, from the 7th art.
You will sometimes try to mimic what you could see on a big screen, fitting in the clothes of the characters you have been given to impersonate. GTA V has the technical help of recent improvements in making characters even more believable: movement, facial expressions and now eyes are animated through motion capture to deliver what is getting closer and closer to real actors play. Not there yet of course (will it ever be there?), but highly satifactory and truely astonishing.

The technical layer disappears behing all that fun, but it is to be remembered (even though I admit I was skeptical, du to what the industry provides sometimes) that the game is beautiful even though you have a decent but not cutting-edge PC.
Who knew you could have water reflections, light effects, smoke, individual animations, animated lights, backed up with shaders all around to blur, create effects and make things looking like coming staight from a movie on a normal, not-that-aged machine? Thumbs up Rockstar!

Of course there are some bumps and bruises in the game, such as some poorly designed menus and strange bugs not (yet?) fixed (I am talking about the PC version here, dunno about others), but the overall quality, deep experience and great fun you will enjoy with it, even if not being an excuse, will make you closed your eyes and them and happily press the pedal to the metal in one stolen sports car, flying (sometimes literally) through an awkward, scary but yet amazing San Andreas state.
|MYT|dimonkey
Honorary Member

|MYT|Beerbelott wrote:
|MYT|dimonkey wrote:
Well it is indeed the whole usual GTA pack, one you cannot forget.

Huge beautiful scenery, with the very specific highly cynical atmosphere, tending to exagerate every aspect of the World as the USA see it. Sarcasm everywhere and in everything, parody on all corners and in every available form. I could start a list, but that is pointless and neverending. It is a continuing pleasure to discover new ones, even though you spent loads of hours playing it already.

Truely those Rockstar guys had fun finding out ideas on how to depict all the different vices, quirks & bumps or real life concentrated in highly concentrated satirical characters. Despite that, you tend to bond to the characters you play, lost in something bigger than them: a World somehow, strangely, believable which you can free-ride and run around as you like, when you like, doing what you find the most suitable.
That is GTA, as it has always been given to be experienced (at least since III, the first I ever played), and no other game matches the whole pack.

You then get the movie-style of the game, as GTA has always been a masterpiece in trying to get their video-game being very close to the movies aesthetic: you will surprise yourself watching the cutscenes as the action, dialogues and camera shots (angle, colour palette, movement) are inspired, not to say borrowed, from the 7th art.
You will sometimes try to mimic what you could see on a big screen, fitting in the clothes of the characters you have been given to impersonate. GTA V has the technical help of recent improvements in making characters even more believable: movement, facial expressions and now eyes are animated through motion capture to deliver what is getting closer and closer to real actors play. Not there yet of course (will it ever be there?), but highly satifactory and truely astonishing.

The technical layer disappears behing all that fun, but it is to be remembered (even though I admit I was skeptical, du to what the industry provides sometimes) that the game is beautiful even though you have a decent but not cutting-edge PC.
Who knew you could have water reflections, light effects, smoke, individual animations, animated lights, backed up with shaders all around to blur, create effects and make things looking like coming staight from a movie on a normal, not-that-aged machine? Thumbs up Rockstar!

Of course there are some bumps and bruises in the game, such as some poorly designed menus and strange bugs not (yet?) fixed (I am talking about the PC version here, dunno about others), but the overall quality, deep experience and great fun you will enjoy with it, even if not being an excuse, will make you closed your eyes and them and happily press the pedal to the metal in one stolen sports car, flying (sometimes literally) through an awkward, scary but yet amazing San Andreas state.
I don't recall ever seeing a game get such high praise from Beerbelott.

Return to “All other games”