|MYT|oo7
Honorary Member

MYT vs SOH (old clan)

Code: Select all

[size=150][b][u]MYT vs SoH[/u][/b][/size]
Date...................... [color=#0000FF] 11 nov 2015 [/color]
Time...................... [color=#0000FF] 19:00 CET[/color]

[b]Result[/b] ..................[color=#FF0000] 6 - 2[b] ____Win____ [/b][/color]  :army40: 

SoH map A-Bomb :    MYT 3-1 SoH
MYT map REd Library: MYT 3-1 SoH

I killed the vip first round and we lost the last round bcs we all played with LL just for fun.

"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"
Sinaas
Ex-MYT
battle.net: Sinazz#2622
PSN: OP-Sinaas
Steam: sinazz

Re: MYT vs SOH (old clan)

no comment for those players and also not for bravo :thumbdown:
|MYT|Kuchar
Honorary Member
Discord: mrkuchar #2722
Origin: Mr_Kuchar
Steam: s...unity.com/id/mrkuchar
Uplay: MrKucharr

That was good match guys. I'm pleased I could help. :thumbup: But organisation sucked.. :roll:
|MYT|oo7
Honorary Member

Guys lets keep our words about organisation . I have my complaints too but Bravo is trying to do his best and remember that joining tournament is for free. Even char was calm with those guys but they are from another world. Next time i will ask for MYT war server.

Thank you for coming !

Special thanks to Trollzilla wich was there when we need it!

|MYT|Torq
Clan Leader
Discord: |MYT|Torq#8727

Good job m8ys :D

Azz was kicked
darkkop

I will personally be taking action with this SoH clan from 1.0.
Maybe other ref can keep it calm with those players but this can't keep on going.
There are rules, and they are the same for everyone.

Anyways, Good job and if anyone of you could contact me on steam duo this match and its problems it would be great thank you. ( name is timmeeeh )

Darkkop
bravo

Sinaas, Kuchar and 007 may all of you list his complains here pls, I'm all ears to hear it.

But before I will tell you something, I was refereeing the other match Ghost vs Bh, I left the match and came to your match because there was totally mess there, I did whats good to make this match goes otherwise I think it will not end before mid of night.

Its not your fault and I think all of you were pissed off because I allowed 4v4, If you go to the rules, 4v4 is allowed without asking other team, but 6v6 is allowed if other team agree. this rule is set cuz I knew there will be some mess like this and I dont think you are a low team to play 5v4.
|MYT|oo7
Honorary Member

bravo wrote:Sinaas, Kuchar and 007 may all of you list his complains here pls, I'm all ears to hear it.

But before I will tell you something, I was refereeing the other match Ghost vs Bh, I left the match and came to your match because there was totally mess there, I did whats good to make this match goes otherwise I think it will not end before mid of night.

Its not your fault and I think all of you were pissed off because I allowed 4v4, If you go to the rules, 4v4 is allowed without asking other team, but 6v6 is allowed if other team agree. this rule is set cuz I knew there will be some mess like this and I dont think you are a low team to play 5v4.

i know its not your fault! its ok bravo ! we signed this tournament for fun and 4vs4 is losing that fun we are looking for ! this is the only reason. We are happy we won it !

Return to “Match reports”