Team Member
Discord: #4842
Origin: djricky1402
Steam: |MYT|LookingForDad
Uplay: DjRicky2010
Xbox: fazerus@windowslive.com

Server disconnects/freezes me randomly

Hi all!

My problem with server has made me so frustrated, that I've decided to ask you guys for help :)

It has started maybe 2 days ago. Server (MYT Team Svr) just randomly... i don't know - disconnecting me? Or freezing me?

I thought it might be internet connection, but other servers works for me just fine. When I'm playing on MYT Team Svr and everything is cool, ping shows me max 60. The point is - server sends me info, but it freezes timer for me and I can't do almost anything (I can walk and use my actual weapon/gadget, but nothing more). Today it happened to me twice on one round!

I have only Serge's mod installed for showing servers on ingame menu, and no more mods installed (clear instalation of SWAT4 Gold Edition) that I'm aware of :)

I've recorded it, and uploaded it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWjgFLm ... e=youtu.be - maybe this will help to identify problem.

Could you help me guys? I'll be most gratefull :)
|MYT|LookingForDad
Team Member
Discord: #4842
Origin: djricky1402
Steam: |MYT|LookingForDad
Uplay: DjRicky2010
Xbox: fazerus@windowslive.com

Re: Server disconnects/freezes me randomly

UPDATE: I've checked on other servers right now, and it occured also, but less frequently. Strange is, it has happen also on 1.0 version. I'll reinstall game, maybe this will help...
|MYT|Danilo
Clan Leader
battle.net: Danilo#21437
Discord: |MYT|Danilo#7658
Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Uplay: danilooirwjf93
Xbox: rileymartino

hey Sometimes it happens to me too could be a connection latency problem in fact after a couple of seconds it reverts

This problem happened to me even when the PC works intensely or is installing an update
Make sure your PC is working well and if you reinstall the game

Could also be a problma of line But it's very rare
Wes
MYT friend
Origin: Ninwes
Steam: Ninwes
Uplay: Ninwes

For me it happens when windows check for updates in the back it really slow down the computer where its like the server crashed.

Return to “Technical Support”