Xbox: dimonkeyX
Reported By: Michal

Date: 01/06/2018

Nick: |MYT|Major

Alias:

IP:

Violation: Spawn camping

Evidences:

Comments: I've added this from a chat box post. Yes we normally require players to post these but in the interests of fairness, honesty and transparency I think it's worth posting for an explanation / point of view from the other site of the story.

Original chat box message:

|MYT|dimonkey
02 Jun 2018, 10:42It's a fair point. I've added it as a report because an explanation would be interesting.
Michal
01 Jun 2018, 21:29I dont mind what will happen. Obv he will not get even warning since ppl leaving myt and server is less and less active. Either Im lazy to record and upload that crap. For me it is just funny he is first to kick when it happen to him. Like I said I dont care but why you expect from ppl to obey rules if admins dont do it ?
|MYT|DK
01 Jun 2018, 21:25If you want we always have Russian Standard as well just let me know :) https://groceries.morrisons.com/product ... b40a5f3b1b
|MYT|DK
01 Jun 2018, 21:19Like always we love you Michal :) hmm we have something like "Report room" on the forum. :D we have loads of double standard for you mate you can be sure about that :)
Michal
01 Jun 2018, 21:03Do you changed rules ? I could record a lot of smilary movies with Major game play :D Funny thing is he is first to kick when someone did this to him :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzYQCRx ... e=youtu.be Lovely double standards

02 Jun 2018, 10:45
Profile WWW
Team Member

Origin: |MYT|Danilo
Steam: jkdfg
Xbox: rileymartino
spawn nade not allowed I also often close an eye If it's for once And I've never hunted anyone just for the first Nade It would be helpful to discuss and clarify this point STAFF

https://swat4stats.com/player/%7CMYT%7C ... /overview/

02 Jun 2018, 14:05
Profile WWW

Lock or delete topic with notifaction that part of forum and rules is for plebs :)

13 Jun 2018, 08:11
Clan Leader

I concede that michal has a point, but it is a bit rich coming from him who has 45 violations for SP camping/killing and continues to test the SP limits.

Major m8y does at times appear to break our rules..but again on passing SP and defending himself has stretched the rules in this respect.
Until we hear his side of the story I will leave as is.

13 Jun 2018, 21:19
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]